Why are you saying that no woman wants you?

just lol buddy boyo said:
the real meaning of incel is that due to something about us that is usually outside or almost outside our influence, it takes an unreasonable amount of effort, resources, and/or time to find a decently fuckable woman who is interested in having free sex with us.
No average guy who is sane is an incel.

IcedEarth

Slayer
screwed said:
People on this site keep saying that I am average, or that I am even above average, and yet I only got laid once this year. Once. And I have extreme difficulty widening my social circle too. Most of my friends are still my friends from high school.
you aren't aggressive enough

your friends are boring losers

you don't see it when women are into you aka asperger

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Depends.I know a lots them who will.
Holy thread bump bitch, it's like a month old. I was wondering why my post looked so sub-human. I must have been off pizza that week. Your name sounds terribly ethnic, I don't think I want my children playing around you or your kids anymore.

Rooftop Sniper said:
Yanis VaroufakisDepends.I know a lots them who will.

Holy thread bump bitch, it's like a month old. I was wondering why my post looked so sub-human. I must have been off pizza that week. Your name sounds terribly ethnic, I don't think I want my children playing around you or your kids anymore.
Calling the founders of democratic Europe "terribly ethnic" :bigsmile:

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Calling the founders of democratic Europe "terribly ethnic" :bigsmile:
Well if they didn't find pizza then their findings are useless.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
No the obese single mothers message me sure, but act completely asexual and just want to chat. As for the prostitutes, I'd have to seek them out and pay £££. Both shitty options.

OmegaKV

Incel
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Of course its not true.Obese women and prostitutes want you :giggle:

It's a fallacy to say that an incel can get a woman just by lowering his standards. Half the young female population is "taken" by the top 5% of males. And all that is left for below average men are very ugly and obese women. But below average men are 50% of the male population whereas ugly obese women are maybe 5% of the female population. There simply are not enough ugly obese women to go around for every below average man. If you're an ugly guy, that does not mean you get ugly girls - it means you no girls.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
OmegaKV said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Of course its not true.Obese women and prostitutes want you :giggle:

It's a fallacy to say that an incel can get a woman just by lowering his standards. Half the young female population is "taken" by the top 5% of males. And all that is left for below average men are very ugly and obese women. But below average men are 50% of the male population whereas ugly obese women are maybe 5% of the female population. There simply are not enough ugly obese women to go around for every below average man. If you're an ugly guy, that does not mean you get ugly girls - it means you no girls.