• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are Workcels so Proud of their Work???

zyzz007

Lookism God
I mean when they die, their job will just replace them, showing their job never really needed them and they were disposable and replaceable all this time. Also why do normies shame people for not wanting to work and be a slave to the capitalistic system?

I mean the only point in working is to get money for food, water and shelter. Why cant I just "work" in my backyard growing crops and collecting rainwater or riverwater (to be purified by myself)? Why do I "need" to have a degree and good grades or work for someone else otherwise I am a lazy bum and loser and shud feel inadequate and insecure? Makes no sense to me.

mydougiefresh

Regular
zyzz007 said:
I mean when they die, their job will just replace them, showing their job never really needed them and they were disposable and replaceable all this time. Also why do normies shame people for not wanting to work and be a slave to the capitalistic system?

I mean the only point in working is to get money for food, water and shelter. Why cant I just "work" in my backyard growing crops and collecting rainwater or riverwater (to be purified by myself)? Why do I "need" to have a degree and good grades or work for someone else otherwise I am a lazy bum and loser and shud feel inadequate and insecure? Makes no sense to me.

Just typical slave mentality...

zyzz007

Lookism God
mydougiefresh said:
zyzz007 said:

Just typical slave mentality...
I hate it, they are slaves yet shame u for wanting to be free.

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
they cope

Coping is one thing, but shaming others to be slaves like them is where they cross the line.

Because that's what the overlords taught them all life.
Be a good workcel, slave away your existence and look down on NEETs.

feg

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
feg said:
they cope

Coping is one thing, but shaming others to be slaves like them is where they cross the line.

that's the best way to cope, if you can prove that you are the good guy

zyzz007

Lookism God
feg said:
zyzz007 said:

that's the best way to cope, if you can prove that you are the good guy

they are scum in my opinion.

zyzz007

Lookism God
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Because that's what the overlords taught them all life.
Be a good workcel, slave away your existence and look down on NEETs.

Yeh they are definitely brainwashed to act this way. No sane person wud.