Why are women so fucking crazy about marriage?

Arjen Robery

Incel
99% of women WILL leave you if you don't decide to marry them after some time.

They can't just live with you without marriage. They desperately NEED this fucking piece of paper.

IcedEarth

Slayer
their social circle and family tells them they are flawed if they can't have kids, once they got them they all go bonkers and shitpost the ecographs and the toddler pics on fb, some fucks will be given, and cheap thrills achieved

but 6 months after birth when they are still fat, their husband doesn't want to fuck them, the kid doesn't let her sleep 4 nights in a row and they will change their mind and realize they were scammed by society

guys' version of this scam is: go to college and find a well paying job and women will like you

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
their social circle and family tells them they are flawed if they can't have kids, once they got them they all go bonkers and shitpost the ecographs and the toddler pics on fb, some fucks will be given, and cheap thrills achieved  

but 6 months after birth when they are still fat, their husband doesn't want to fuck them, the kid doesn't let her sleep 4 nights in a row and they will change their mind and realize they were scammed by society

guys' version of this scam is: go to college and find a well paying job and women will like you
still don't forget the part about taking your shit

IcedEarth

Slayer
Harakiri said:
IcedEarth said:

still don't forget the part about taking your shit
that's a necessity, she hoped for a good relationship but once she realized she's been screwed she's gonna use the divorce money as a fair payment

They have the disney princess wedding fantasy. Imagine that for a day you are the center of attention and everyone is fawning over you, giving you gifts and telling you how pretty and amazing you are.

Arjen Robery

Incel
When women are nearing 30 and don't have husband and baby they are going more and more apeshit and desperate year after year

Even the most hardcore and cunty ones who were saying in their early 20's that they will never want a husband and baby 

It's their biological clock ticking and they can't control it

Arjen Robery said:
When women are nearing 30 and don't have husband and baby they are going more and more apeshit and desperate year after year

Even the most hardcore and cunty ones who were saying in their early 20's that they will never want a husband and baby 

The funniest thing is seeing them rant about it, though it's legit. I don't wanna grow old, ever.
http://time.com/author/jenny-bahn/

Arjen Robery

Incel
If women could become pregnant and have healthy babies at any point in life then I think they wouldn't be so desperate

[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Arjen Robery said:

The funniest thing is seeing them rant about it, though it's legit. I don't wanna grow old, ever.
Quote from this arcticle:

[font=Georgia, serif]It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything—like most of the guys I have dated in New York—less is more.[/font]
She's coping hard  :lol:

But she's right - a girl in her early 20's won't be nearly as pressing as a 30yo hag who is desperate to marry and have children, that's why guys who are not ready for it prefer them.

Woman in her 30's is more fucked than a guy in his 30's, because guy doesn't have such pressure yet

A guy in his 30's will ALWAYS find a younger girl who is willing to start a family (unless he's butt ugly)

A woman in her 30's will have a hard time because everyone will want to bang her but no one wants to commit

Dontel

Incel
The thing is that if a woman is actually good looking and accomplished being 30 and single isn't a problem, they can wait for a decent man. It's not as if "redpill" men would turn down this in a hurry.

[/url] free photo upload[/img]

It's a huge problem for 90% of women who fraud life accomplishments and looks. Those that say they are busy with "careers" but that career is actually some HR/PR donkey work job which they don't even like and they needs 3 extra layers of makeup to hide their faces. 

Despite what I've written the  bullshit you hear about the "wall" in the manuresphere and redpill reddit doesn't match up to my experiences in the real world. I know plenty of 30+ women who are 6/10 with men 8+ in looks "courting" them i.e. trying for "serious" relationships, no sex till she says so - despite the fact that her boobs are now pointing to the ground.

The wall isn't happening because men are low bidding idiots who give dick away for free without thinking about the consequences.  

Reddit/manosphere guys are autist idiots who try to explain every phenomenon with a simple theory. This is why they have been going on about "Hyperinflation/The Fed printing money" for 5+ years even though nothing happened.

Arjen Robery said:
If women could become pregnant and have healthy babies at any point in life then I think they wouldn't be so desperate

[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Quote from this arcticle:

She's coping hard  :lol:

But she's right - a girl in her early 20's won't be nearly as pressing as a 30yo hag who is desperate to marry and have children, that's why guys who are not ready for it prefer them.

Woman in her 30's is more fucked than a guy in his 30's, because guy doesn't have such pressure yet

A guy in his 30's will ALWAYS find a younger girl who is willing to start a family (unless he's butt ugly)

A woman in her 30's will have a hard time because everyone will want to bang her but no one wants to commit
Give me one circumstance where attributes like intimidating, questioning, pressing, complex, damaged and opinionated are considered positive. Just LOL @ her coping.

Demgainz

Normie
They need resources for dem fuckng babies. They dont wanna work and take on responsibility.