• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why are women allowed in looksforum? What kind of cuckery is this?

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
It’s true. Girls naturally looks max even more than guys.
Obviously they do. Women only had their looks for them throughout history. Doesn't mean that they have to do it with men, in places mostly populated by them and designated for them.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
thats not even the point bruh, its clear that he would never defend a ugly man getting bfto irl, meanwhile he would put on his cap for a ugly girl just because she has a coochie? fuck outta here nigga thats simping to the 3rd degree
Yes then it's fucked up.
I defend everyone who's worth it and is innocent.
Nobody chooses his looks, race, height, etc.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
my gf would not be ok with that the girls are jealous habibi not even muslim girl in saudi arabia or iran will like it haahah
That's unironically a lot of time false bro.
Many girls - even non muslims - want to share a same man.
But for it you need to be of high value in their eyes : Looks for western Hoes, and for muslims women looks also obv to some extent but a lot of money to provide for all of them equally, being known as an ideal and pious husband etc, and trust they will beg you to do so.
So what does it mean for you? Do the maths.

RealHumanBeing

😂
Masculinity Crew
That's unironically a lot of time false bro.
Many girls - even non muslims - want to share a same man.
But for it you need to be of high value in their eyes : Looks for western Hoes, and for muslims women looks also obv to some extent but a lot of money to provide for all of them equally, being known as an ideal and pious husband etc, and trust they will beg you to do so.
So what does it mean for you? Do the maths.
unless you are justin bieber or prince lol
99.9% of men will not be able to get women willing to share they are jealous creatures.
the polygamy rates are very low in the countries where it is practiced.then u have 4 mother in laws to deal with haha

one witch is plenty

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Because this forum is ran by cucks who even simped for a 2.1/10 whore with deformes eyes
When the main figures of this forum are absolutely and utterly gay and promote it, on top of talking 24/7 about muh bbc - something that most blacks especially here are ashamed to be associated with, but some cucks can't help themselves -, you understand that it's fucking over.
I understood it after creating the thread.
You're right.

Mentally ill

Regular
Truecels
When the main figures of this forum are absolutely and utterly gay and promote it, on top of talking 24/7 about muh bbc - something that most blacks especially here are ashamed to be associated with, but some cucks can't help themselves -, you understand that it's fucking over.
I understood it after creating the thread.
You're right.
They are as weak as the whores they hate

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
They are as weak as the whores they hate
As i was always told : You can't applaud with one hand only, you need both. Men are responsible for the most part regarding what is happening right now, and of their current misery.
I have no pity for them.

Incell

Supreme Wizardman
Oldcels
For the simps to simp and then pretend like they are just fucking around when no one finds it funny /is amused

Eg: @Incell

i have not simped for any female poster ever lmao. tahlia wasnt even around when i began posting lmao

cekoner

larp victim
It’s true. Girls naturally looks max even more than guys.
Cope, you fraud more. Fake-up, push-up brahs, heels, etc etc etc

You keep spreading the wrong message: "muh body positivity, body acceptance" lol yet surely u get your face covered in make-up because you don't accept what you naturally are