• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why are women allowed in looksforum? What kind of cuckery is this?

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
it's alright but you phrase things in a funny way
It may not show it like that, but i'm pretty decent to not say really good when it comes to orality and rhetorics. Obviously not that much in english since it's actually my 4th language, but still. I write in a way that is very impulsive or to say, improvised, as if i was speaking orally pretty much.
I hate to be put into the jails of the written rules it's frustrating for me.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Lol that's funny.
It's honest. I have nothing against you btw. If anything i'm one of the most consistent here, i don't consider all women to be at fault, since i consider the human's nature - or at least the former one - to be inherently good.
But i despise corruption. For everyone. And i believe this situation that i describe has more cons than pros. Thus fucked up consequentialism wise.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
- oh so now we picking & choosing who can simp? stop being hypocritical for fucks sake when this was u in the past. Its not a good look manView attachment 254452View attachment 254448 View attachment 254449
ngl my first interaction with an AW from here was a brutalization and a kind "stoning" that will stay in the hall of fame.
@kurdishwarrior03
have u seen it bro?

cekoner

larp victim
It has only cons.and it's disgusting,both for the men so called blackpilled and repulsed by the inherent thotish behaviour of modern females while all they do is perpetuating it too, being in cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy, hating the consequences of the causes they love and perpetuate.

Beside, those "women" who come in looksforums, are always and only mentally ill abused cumparking, seeking for validation. Not a single woman in those places is worth it, they are worse than Tinder girls.

What a clown era.

@TheRiddler Don't you agree?
I somewhat agree with this, but how are you going to stop it, doesn't seem so simple as classical conditioning, like you stop simping i. e. rewarding that behaviour, then they stop being sluts tbh

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
I somewhat agree with this, but how are you going to stop it, doesn't seem so simple as classical conditioning, like you stop simping i. e. rewarding that behaviour, then they stop being sluts tbh
Issue is societal.
But what does change society nowadays? War/revolution won't happen, there are no more strong and inspired men of God to do so.
So all we have and can do is using exemplarity : Be the change you want to see in the world. And by using the little power that you have to create places where you try to educate naturally people in the long run to be and act good.
Creating a place where no women can come is already a first step. For women only have cons when they're not pious, virgin, and that you're settled enough to ending up with them in a way that is not related to the mere pursuing of your lower instincts.
Does that make sense?

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐
HBO Manlets
- oh so now we picking & choosing who can simp? stop being hypocritical for fucks sake when this was u in the past. Its not a good look manView attachment 254452View attachment 254448 View attachment 254449
Okay but do you see it

I am not simping for any specific girl

Im saying don't insult random girls for no reason just cuz theyre ugly. I have a point

Simping for a girl = picking a girl and putting her on a pedstal

I didnt do shit nigga. Don't accuse me and my forum integrity unless you have actual evidence. Hearsy dont really count neither

cekoner

larp victim
Issue is societal.
But what does change society nowadays? War/revolution won't happen, there are no more strong and inspired men of God to do so.
So all we have and can do is using exemplarity : Be the change you want to see in the world. And by using the little power that you have to create places where you try to educate naturally people in the long run to be and act good.
Creating a place where no women can come is already a first step. For women only have cons when they're not pious, virgin, and that you're settled enough to ending up with them in a way that is not related to the mere pursuing of your lower instincts.
Does that make sense?
Yeah I agree, forbidding women's acess to these sites is a good beginning tbh

They need to see where their "power" ends, they need to see boundaries, and that people, specially men, defend those boundaries.

No carnal desires should be put first. That's what I think females see, that we are only thinking about them as sexual objects and consequently, that's how they treat us, like disposable things.

They pay more attention, give "love" to those who are "bad people", because they act setting some kind of boundaries imo.

Last edited:

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Yeah I agree, forbidding women's acess to these sites is a good beginning tbh

They need to see where their "power" ends, they need to see boundaries, and that people, specially men, defend those boundaries.

No carnal desires should be put first. That's what I think females see, that we are only thinking about them as sexual objects and consequently, that's how they treat us, like disposable things.

They pay more attention, give "love" to those who are "bad people", because they are the few that can act settimg some boundaries imo.
That's exactly the point.
Glad that people can reach the same conclusions as me. Those boundaries are actually a way to promote the worth of both men and females.
There is no such a thing as "friendship" between men and females. You put a guy with a girl in a room, and with absolute certainty unless the girl is an abomination, the guy will want and/or try to fuck her.
That's why mixity is mostly bad.

See these rules as ways to promote long term happinness, instead of short term dopamine shots that will anyway never last - so that's not happinness - and will lead to you being depressed because numbed by too much easy dopamine rush. So you see who is losing and who is winning there. Requires simple reflection.

And see, everything is coherent : By preventing them to come here and overall trying to prevent those degen situations and the ability of both genders to whore around, you reach eventually a situation, where internally, organically, the issues of modernity are solved : This place thus would have never existed, and lookism neither or to an extent that wouldn't do harm to anyone as it does nowadays.

And regarding your point about bad people, i've never thought of it that way, it's interesting. It makes sense too, since bad people are nowadays the sole who are 'strict' but in their degeneracy and will to harm. The so called "good people" of today are just liberal cucks who put no strict rules and gave us such society. People who do good inherently, know what's wrong and what's good, and despise what's wrong and are strict with it. So i see the analogy.

cekoner

larp victim
That's exactly the point.
Glad that people can reach the same conclusions as me. Those boundaries are actually a way to promote the worth of both men and females.
There is no such a thing as "friendship" between men and females. You put a guy with a girl in a room, and with absolute certainty unless the girl is an abomination, the guy will want and/or try to fuck her.
That's why mixity is mostly bad.

See these rules as ways to promote long term happinness, instead of short term dopamine shots that will anyway never last - so that's not happinness - and will lead to you being depressed because numbed by too much easy dopamine rush. So you see who is losing and who is winning there. Requires simple reflection.

And see, everything is coherent : By preventing them to come here and overall trying to prevent those degen situations and the ability of both genders to whore around, you reach eventually a situation, where internally, organically, the issues of modernity are solved : This place thus would have never existed, and lookism neither or to an extent that wouldn't do harm to anyone as it does nowadays.

And regarding your point about bad people, i've never thought of it that way, it's interesting. It makes sense too, since bad people are nowadays the sole who are 'strict' but in their degeneracy and will to harm. The so called "good people" of today are just liberal cucks who put no strict rules and gave us such society. People who do good inherently, know what's wrong and what's good, and despise what's wrong and are strict with it. So i see the analogy.
So what do you promote to solve this psychosocial issue, separate things for both men/women?

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
So what do you promote to solve this psychosocial issue, separate things for both men/women?
At our levels?
Yes, it's a first necessary step.
Also, unironically trying to get looks to "alter" it, in a way that is for the greater good : Women won't listen to who they consider ugly. But if a genuine good looking guy show them what's wrong and what's right regarding those issues, they will be more eager to listen to it.
Another way is to debating them, something i did many times. I wouldn't even call it debate since those who go that way - degeneracy - are low sentience.
They get very easily debunked, it triggers them and in the long run many will change their path.
But first and foremost, it's about how you raise your children, education is nearly everything. And that's the main reason why this society is so sad to look at. People don't care about how to raise their kids.

For example, i'm thankfully not "ugly" - i hate this terminology but you get it - and had many occasions to take the wrong path, but i stayed rational and it pays in the long run, while every other slayer or normie ends up on SSRIs. People are usually shocked that i'm virgin, but to me it's a natural conclusion.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP