• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why are women allowed in looksforum? What kind of cuckery is this?

mulattotrash

Self loathing mongrel
So we can cyberbully them.

tenor.gif

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
to send forum chads (me) their nudes
That's cucked. Does that mean that you're fine with inherent modern female nature, and just an hypocrite who despise your situation, just because you're not appealing enough to be as degenly dumb if not more than them?
If so end it.

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
Rotters
That's cucked. Does that mean that you're fine with inherent modern female nature, and just an hypocrite who despise your situation, just because you're not appealing enough to be as degenly dumb if not more than them?
If so end it.

Even some of the most hardened members here were caught simping.

FITJBSLAYER

annoyed fuccboi
Females on the forum don't exist..they're catfishes..its just 99% of members fall for it.

When women and men are 50% on the forum, you know true equality exists.
yo how retarded are u guys there hav been girl s that i have talked to who post videos of them talking saying their name interacting with them in voicechat with vocaroos they held signs up and i talked to them on snapchat why is it so hard to believe that a female uses a forum about LOOKS on the internet i mean its feminine in nature to look at looks u think a female couldnt stumble upon this website looking at male models or surgery

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Even some of the most hardened members here were caught simping.
It's really brutal. Guess only objective morality ie relying on god's rules can make people stick to their ideals and be coherent.
It's disgusting; But then agian younger i also made mistakes. Just that here most people are my age too and still are so kiddish and fall for the same things.
Really sad.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
yo how retarded are u guys there hav been girl s that i have talked to who post videos of them talking saying their name interacting with them in voicechat with vocaroos they held signs up and i talked to them on snapchat why is it so hard to believe that a female uses a forum about LOOKS on the internet i mean its feminine in nature to look at looks u think a female couldnt stumble upon this website looking at male models or surgery
It has only cons.and it's disgusting,both for the men so called blackpilled and repulsed by the inherent thotish behaviour of modern females while all they do is perpetuating it too, being in cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy, hating the consequences of the causes they love and perpetuate.

Beside, those "women" who come in looksforums, are always and only mentally ill abused cumparking, seeking for validation. Not a single woman in those places is worth it, they are worse than Tinder girls.

What a clown era.

@TheRiddler Don't you agree?