Why are weak chins so common?

shlayer

Slayer
Seems to be a common occurrence with people ive noticed irl.

a truly "weak" chin IMO is not common at all. It is in fact incredibly rare and devastating, probably men who have have their chances of reproduction reduced tenfold.

I almost never see chins like this. Beta eyes and a poor midface are 10x more common.

OldRooster

King of Chads
my theory is that prior to shaving becoming common place, that men with weak chins were able to reproduce by running big beard game for millions of years.

shlayer

Slayer
icantbelieveit said:
a truly "weak" chin IMO is not common at all. It is in fact incredibly rare and devastating, probably men who have have their chances of reproduction reduced tenfold.

I almost never see chins like this. Beta eyes and a poor midface are 10x more common.
I dont mean like extremly weak, i see chins like that pic you posted quite often also what do yo u mean by poor midface? Do you mean too long or short?

shlayer said:
icantbelieveit said:

I dont mean like extremly weak, i see chins like that pic you posted quite often also what do yo u mean by poor midface? Do you mean too long or short?
either.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
icantbelieveit said:

that guy's chin is exactly the same as mine

do I have go ER now or something
[hr]
also see sig

Cloud

Gigachad
icantbelieveit said:

A lot of men actually do have a chin this weak.What you won't see however is a chin that is this weak:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Brotha Techno said:
every guy where I live has a projected chin
yeah same

i might have to just throw down the cash and run college transfer+genio game

Cloud

Gigachad
Brutus said:
icantbelieveit said:

that guy's chin is exactly the same as mine

do I have go ER now or something

[hr]
also see sig
Same here wtf

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
OldRooster said:
my theory is that prior to shaving becoming common place, that men with weak chins were able to reproduce by running big beard game for millions of years.
lol legit

some asshole SJW gay dude told me "you would look great with a full beard"

just lol, he fucking compared me to both nicholas cage and a cartoon character a while back, he legit was calling me out on the weak chin using normie code

icantbelieveit said:

His chin projects past his browridge, what am I missing here?

That's an actual weak chin imo:

paulus

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
icantbelieveit said:

Recessed chin has nothing to do with position to browridge. For example your chin could way behind the browridge bc of retruded mandibular but still be projecting. Mong

Chin position compared to the lips is the determin factor

Starcrazy

Chad
Heterophobic said:
Forward chins are correlated with forward maxilla growth
you probably talk shit; I know people with nice maxillas, good cheekbones but with shitty chins

Temoc

Coper
paulus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Recessed chin has nothing to do with position to browridge. For example your chin could way behind the browridge bc of retruded mandibular but still be projecting. Mong

This

People seem to be confusing chin and mandible. A recessed chin is when the pointy thing is too far behind your lips, of course if you habe big plump nigger lips you may have a good chin that is still behind your lips.
A recessed mandible is when your entire mandible including the teeth is behind your maxilla and/or browridge(if your maxilla is also receded).

That guy in the quoted pic has a receded mandible and chin.
The guy in the first pic got a receded mandible but a slightly better chin

Arnold is an example of a good mandible with a weak chin

Btw, many plastic surgeons have no clue regarding men, you see tons of before afters where they put an implant and the chin is still behind the lips...which is great for WOMEN but sucks for men.

paulus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Yes but then the chin wouldn't be the problem really.
Point taken though.