• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are we suppose to feel sorry for poverty stricken 3rd world children

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Instead I feel bitter hatred towards the slut mother who had sex and had them knowing she would be forcing a child into a shitty life with no money or food.

I have similar hatred towards people who have children and they are in dangerous professions, and then we are suppose to feel bad for the children when they lose their parents. 

NOT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE KIDS, SOCIETY NEEDS TO FUCKING HATE MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN TBH.

LordSUPER

Banned
marketing
they just want your money and trying to bluepill you into giving it

incelhero

Regular
True, a great deal of problems can be solved just by shutting your cunt up and not having children.

Defeat

Megastar
they are going at it like rabbits knowing full well westoners will care for their babies

also if they were staving as bad as it is made out, theres no way they would be reproudcing at such an alarming rate they would all be infertile

Foxx

Average Guy
Legit you shouldn't bring children into this world if your life sucks. I feel that a lot of them were raped tho. Have you not seen all the "don't rape women" and "real men don't rape" posters plastered around africa?

SAD

Regular
i managed this to a bunch of Somalian brothers in the mosque. Fuckers got really mad and repeatedly told me kids are from allah and it was my duty as a good muslim to donate to them. No matter how many times I painstaking explained the concept that Allah's system requires individuals to engage in coitus to procreate - a functionary choice- they just couldnt understand it.