Why are we angry at women for fucking Chad? It's just the logical choice isn't it?

zanz

Incel
Why would you fuck an incel with no money and an average dick over Chad Thunderdick with his huge muscles, 10 inch dick, bags of money, daring exciting personality and killer good looks? If I was a woman and I wanted to fuck someone, I wouldn't fuck an incel, I would fuck Chad. With good reason, he probably wouldn't be able to make her cum and break her cervix with his dick. The incel would probably bust the moment his tip touched her pussy. Yeah why the fuck would she want to touch an incel knowing that.

I don't see whats there to be angry about.

There is ALWAYS someone better than you, we have been told this from an early age and now we are expected to accept this reality and come to terms with the fact a woman can and will find something better. 

Even a LEGIT 7/10 6ft male will be settling for low quality fat women because a non fat white girl is automatically a 7 and she can date up due to supply and demand. We face very dark times ahead. Stay strong my brothers.