Severe Aspie

Slayer
Coming from Germany, where I grew up and all my life I felt like I was different then all the people, and really didnt have a strong identy. i expected to see so much more people who look like me, when going to the US.

I went to Florida now for a vacation, and it has a much higher black/ethnic population then other states..

and the city i am in has a population of blacks/ethnics which is far above the US average.. there are hardly any places where you have more blacks. Its like 1/3 are african american.

But the funny thing is:Although the black population here is 30times higher then where I am from in Germany I dont see more people who look like me, then I did in Germany, where the black population is only about  1 %. I feel that here I am as exotic, as I have been at home

People with one black and one white parent are a rarity as well, even though the number of blacks is at least 20times higher then at any average European place.

People here are either black or white most of the time.

Is it just Florida? or is it like that in general in the US?

Brah, do you even math. Less blacks + white country = stronger chances of them bouncing on the white dick. Your blacks live in a predominantly white country, surrounded by predominantly white people. Your blacks without a doubt come in contact more with white people than the general Afram.  You're European, you have the most white washed, white loving ethnics on the planet bro. Not to mention Europe did not really have the racial institution America did. More than half of your blacks are not descended from slaves but from colonies, and thus unlike Aframs they don't have that contempt for whitie and are much more open to bang them.

African American blacks are already 20% Western European on average. They're not like the West African blacks you have in Germany.

That being said, I think women racemix less in general in America. Europe is still so homogenous that only recently have tensions flared due to rising immigrant populations.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Pathologically Lonesome said:
African American blacks are already 20% Western European on average. They're not like the West African blacks you have in Germany.

That being said, I think women racemix less in general in America. Europe is still so homogenous that only recently have tensions flared due to rising immigrant populations.

Here where I am most blacks just look very dark black. Blacker then me.

But I think I read some where that in the southern states the white admixture among blacks is much lower then up in the north.
The racial segregration was also much stronger in the southern states.

Conclusion:

In a white country the more blacks, the less interracial dating, and fewer admixture.
[hr]
Heterosexual Male said:
Brah, do you even math. Less blacks + white country = stronger chances of them bouncing on the white dick. Your blacks live in a predominantly white country, surrounded by predominantly white people. Your blacks without a doubt come in contact more with white people than the general Afram.  You're European, you have the most white washed, white loving ethnics on the planet bro. Not to mention Europe did not really have the racial institution America did. More than half of your blacks are not descended from slaves but from colonies, and thus unlike Aframs they don't have that contempt for whitie and are much more open to bang them.

True.

I also went to South Africa.

Most mulattos live actually in Areas, where the fewest blacks live(Eastern Cape, Cape Town)The more blacks, the less open the whites are to dating blacks, and the more racist are the whites.

// Infolinks