• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are subhuman genes dominant?

Take shit and water

then mix it

you will get mostly shit

if you have bad genes you should NEVER reproduce to save your children the suffering

• Banned

ethnicredpill

Banned
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Take shit and water

then mix it

you will get mostly shit

if you have bad genes you should NEVER reproduce to save your children the suffering
You dont get it
Thats not how it should be. The whole system shouldnt be based on coinsidence.
If its supposed for the nature to make onky the strongest survive why doesnt get the best genes picked during the recombination in the first place? If something complex like life forms are possible something like this shoulnd be a problem. Its like its intended to make humans suffer.

Meanwhile we have asian and black genes dominant when white genetic showed since thousand of years its superior. This game is trigged

Dont u see the pattern here?

ethnicredpill said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Take shit and water

then mix it

you will get mostly shit

You dont get it
If its supposed for the nature to make onky the strongest survive why doesnt get the best genes picked during the recombination in the first place? If something complex like life forms are possible something like this shoulnd be a problem. Its like its intended to make humans suffer.

Meanwhile we have asian and black genes dominant when white genetic showed since thousand of years its superior. This game is trigged

there is no such thing as "should be", it is all random and pointless.

What reproduces, reproduces that is it

If shakyla has 16 children in poverty who look like inbred orcs, and they survive than that is what is consider evolutionary successful.
Life is just a pointless cope, it is all dumb as fuck with no real point to it.

You are adding your humane reasoning to something that cares nothing about such things, in fact evolution does not care about absolutely anything, whatever survive survives and that is it.

• Banned

ethnicredpill

Banned
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
ethnicredpill said:
You dont get it

If shakyla has 16 children in poverty who look like inbred orcs, and they survive than that is what is consider evolutionary successful.

You are adding your humane reasoning to something that cares nothing about such things, in fact evolution does not care about absolutely anything, whatever survive survives and that is it.

Dude you still arent getting it.

The human body makes sure you will reach your potential. It wants to see you peak, even extends your growth in your late teens if you didnt have good nutrition during early puberty. Dont tell me this pattern is coinsidence. Humans are extremely complex but still they trigged the game so everyone has to suffer. Adding something like the best genes get picked during recombination is nothing.

lono

Banned
I was going to make an effort post about how epigenetics and environment means most people don't develop to heroic ideal but it turns out this is a stupid white power thread

• Banned

ethnicredpill

Banned
lono said:
I was going to make an effort post about how epigenetics and environment means most people don't develop to heroic ideal but it turns out this is a stupid white power thread

Do yr thread this isnt white power thread wtf?where did u see that

ethnicredpill said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

The human body makes sure you will reach your potential. It wants to see you peak, even extends your growth in your late teens if you didnt have good nutrition during early puberty. Dont tell me this pattern is coinsidence. Humans are extremely complex but still they trigged the game so everyone has to suffer. Adding something like the best genes get picked during recombination is nothing.

you don't understand how it works

You are too low IQ to understand abstract

ethnicredpill

Banned
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
ethnicredpill said:

More like you. You just see what scientists say, I see above that

ethnicredpill said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

More like you. You just see what scientists say, I see above that

all life is suffering anyaws, don't worry it not any value