cats

Cuck
david_chicago said:
because they are just as subhuman as the ethnics they are attracted to

there are also germanic subhuman girls they still tend to be with west europeans
it must be an other reason

cats

Cuck
lord said:
cats said:
Is it because both are usually low class?
never see this in real life
Check trews thread and my ethnic friend is with a polish girl, I also know plenty of polish girls who are only with ethnics.
Russian girls are known to love Armenians and arabs cock
[hr]
Maximus said:
No one here likes ethnics, only sluts go for tourists or foreigners because they are materialistic whores and think they have money, since it's poor as fuck in the Balkans and everyone else has more money.
Do you have many ethnics in your country?

cats

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
Because their fathers had that ee tyoical macho attitude and were hard and rough themselves the father was the first men in their life who dominated them thats why most of them aren´t sexually attracted and can´t do nothing with western european besided leeching out their bank account.
if this was the case, they would stick to their own people since their own people are machos too

gandytime

Slayer
low IQ and under class trash who happen to life near ethniks. but there must be a gentic reason too

cats

Cuck
Maximus said:
cats said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Because their fathers had that ee tyoical macho attitude and were hard and rough themselves the father was the first men in their life who dominated them thats why most of them aren´t sexually attracted and can´t do nothing with western european besided leeching out their bank account.
if this was the case, they would stick to their own people since their own people are machos too
Being Macho doesn't get you a G-Klasse and that's what they like more. It just gets you adidas tracksuits, cigarette breath and gynocomastia from improper gear use.

I see young slavic girls with ethnics... M is irrelavant at that age
[hr]
lord said:
no white girls like ethnics. it is rare as fuck and i have never seen it in real life
in which country do you live?

Gandharva

Banned
Balkans is ethnic arab land so of course its exempt.

were talking Baltics,Czech and poland.they love ethnics.

Demgainz

Normie
Because they want mixed babies, females are allergic towards the similar genes.

NoComment

Coper
lord said:
no white girls like ethnics. it is rare as fuck and i have never seen it in real life
And how often are you outside the basement?

Where do you live? Which country specifically?

SeriousM

Normie
When white women go for ethnics, there is usually some reason involving the ethnic being handsome, rich, or having some status, they don't just go for any ethnic. 

The difference between Anglo white women and Slavic/Non-Anglo white girls (even French girls) is that Anglo white women will disregard ethnics even if they have some LMS while non-Anglo white women will go for ethnics with LMS. White women of any variety rarely go for an ethnic that lacks L or M or S.

TheTrews

Normie
Polish girls have snotty pussies which Indians and Pakis love licking.

P

Perfectly Sane

Like "BBC Theory" it's mostly dumpster diving and wishful thinking.