• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are poor orbitals so common? especially under eyes?

amogking

Regular
I see subhumans daily with this trait, it's funny to me and I want to know why it's so common

what causes it?

:popcorn:

trick

poor maxilla forward growth results in recessed infraorbitals

look how they are directly connected

all or nothing theory

amogking

Regular
trick said:

all or nothing theory

they are directly connected? I had no idea, this actually explains the growth around my orbitals. I've been mewing hard 24/7 during 1+ year now and also superdosing on vitamin k2

LordSUPER

Banned
amogking said:
trick said:

all or nothing theory

they are directly connected? I had no idea, this actually explains the growth around my orbitals. I've been mewing hard 24/7 during 1+ year now and also superdosing on vitamin k2

Youre meant to be putting soft pressure when mewing, because bone resists hard pressure

amogking

Regular
LordSUPER said:
amogking said:

Youre meant to be putting soft pressure when mewing, because bone resists hard pressure

I had no idea, lately I've put harder pressure than before, I'll go back to soft pressure

thank you

Dembroadbones

Regular
amogking said:
LordSUPER said:

I had no idea, lately I've put harder pressure than before, I'll go back to soft pressure

thank you

Mewing isn't going to change your bone structure as an adult ffs. The best it can possibly offer, if it's legit, is slowed bone mass reduction as you age.

lolatmylife

Regular
There has to be other reasons for it. It could also be weak muscles around the eye correct? Is there a way to "work" those muscles or something?

LordSUPER

Banned
lolatmylife said:
There has to be other reasons for it. It could also be weak muscles around the eye correct? Is there a way to "work" those muscles or something?

I thought so too, however weak muscles are just caused by bad bone structure. Good bone structure stretches the muscles out for you.

asiancel

Champion
if you have poor under eye, you need lefort 3 or 2, if you can only get lefort 1, it will still stretch the tissue and muscles, and also the leverage for jaw movement is different, so your muscles will develop differently. the palate is expanded, so your tongue wil have more room and surface area to push up and forward.