Why are people so obsessed with social media?

Because 90% of the US population has no life yet needs to create the illusion that they are somehow special.

IcedEarth

Slayer
only depressed cubiclecels and fat single women are obsessed about it in here, most people just add 100-200 friends they've met irl and use it as a messaging platform

IcedEarth said:
only depressed cubiclecels and fat single women are obsessed about it in here, most people just add 100-200 friends they've met irl and use it as a messaging platform
What sux about it tho is its a good way to meet chicks

IcedEarth

Slayer
SupremeGentleman said:
you meet X,Y,Z irl you befriend them you add them on fb and you talk to them regularly, you check out their fb list and hit on women who have seen you with them

however it would be good if you looked happy, lean and well dressed most of the time

IcedEarth said:
SupremeGentleman said:
you meet X,Y,Z irl you befriend them you add them on fb and you talk to them regularly, you check out their fb list and hit on women who have seen you with them

however it would be good if you looked happy, lean and well dressed most of the time
Legit. I could be that slayer man I know I could. It's just I threw my whole life out the window

IcedEarth

Slayer
SupremeGentleman said:
Legit. I could be that slayer man I know I could. It's just I threw my whole life out the window
lol you are still young, you are 19

just get a hooker to get rid off the guilt, that's you first step

age of consent in Colorado sucks if that wasn't so I'd recommend you to fuck a drunken 16 yo at 19 this would be completely normal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Colorado

but you can't do it so better move to the blue or teal states

IcedEarth said:
SupremeGentleman said:
lol you are still young, you are 19

just get a hooker to get rid off the guilt, that's you first step

age of consent in Colorado sucks if that wasn't so I'd recommend you to fuck a drunken 16 yo at 19 this would be completely normal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Colorado

but you can't do it so better move to the blue or teal states

Not sure if ur srs about the hooker thing lol sounds weird