• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are my shemale threads getting deleted?

FuckThis

Rotter
A lot of people are sensitive to the tranny/shemale fad due to being insecure. 
And a lot of them think it is liberal propaganda, which is admittedly true.

modified

hairloss expert
Anakind said:
mrz said:
I don't understand you cendor Nazis, God life must suck for you being so easily offended by every little fucking thing, you are constantly in a state of emergency that things on the internet go against your own tastes, and your instinct is to "correct" the internet so it is more in line with what you want, which you attribute as being what everyone wants because you have absolutely zero theory of mind.

Exactly! Guys here cry and complain about women being so selective and sorting them out. But once they got the ridiculous "power" of banning topics on an incel forum they play little Hitler. Fucking ridiculous!

This is the only forum on the Internet I am aware of specifically for discussing lookism.

There are dozens to hundreds of places for discussing transexuals and pedophilia. If you want to pursue those interests, why can't you do it in a more appopriate place and stop polluting this site?

At a minimum, post it in Off Topic where it belongs.

IcedEarth said:
I think it's time I should post some decapitated cattle

It would make just as much sense as spamming transexual and child threads. If those are okay, then why not?

Anakind

Champion
mrz said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video=youtube]

modified

hairloss expert
mrz said:

When you "think of the children" you spam this forum with off topic borderline illegal shit and masturbate. So no, don't do that.

purps drank

Rotter
mrz said:
Anakind said:
Like I'm taking orders from you. :lol:

Modified is self appointed boss of the internets.

I don't understand you censor Nazis, God life must suck for you being so easily offended by every little fucking thing, you are constantly in a state of emergency that things on the internet go against your own tastes, and your instinct is to "correct" the internet so it is more in line with what you want, which you attribute as being what everyone wants because you have absolutely zero theory of mind.

I don't even like transsexuals, I think they look gross and that liking them is very gay, but I seriously couldn't even force myself to give a tenth of a fuck if other people want to talk about them, and I sure as hell don't have the instinct in me to go about the internet trying to censor things I disagree with.

> Go to car discussion forum
> Post topics on raping pedophiles because they don't deserve to live or benefit from my tax dollars
> Claim everyone is a censorship nazi for not wanting to read your threads or have them on their car discussion forum

:facepalm: