• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are most people aggressively "normal"?

Like they can't accept abstract opinions or anything outside their sphere of knowledge.

Talking about actual issues gets you labelled as a depressive or pessimist. I mean I know good looking people can have that overlooked but it doesn't address the issue, because people wont actually take in what the good looking person says and will rather only be moved by his status (through looks) and how he manages to affect other people.

Some people would legitimately stop trying to talk to you once they find out you don't know anything about sport or current music. It's damn sad man.

It's because they don't respect your opinion. You are in no position of authority to sprout left-field ideas and statements.

Scar Tissue

Regular
I have a fat gay friend who eats pop culture like ambrosia. If the majority is neurotypical, he is the epitome of nt. I know even though I am a lot better looking than him that my opinions will never influence him because he has all the reinforcement of other normalfags and media to reinforce his ridiculous trend-based mindset. They will never change.

IcedEarth

Rotter
once you are out of school you don't have friends anymore and never will, if you don't accept this now it will fuck up your life for good

and adults know wtf they want and they only talk to people about stuff that concerns them directly like achieving a specific goal

maybe you should apply to people's personal interests and gains to get more attention and leverage over them