Why are indians so in denial?

Harry Rotter

Coper
"Tsh is 10/10"

"Any and all races are beautiful!"

"White women are racist if they don't like curry dick"

"An Indian can looksmax to 10/10 if they work hard enough"

"Race doesn't matter"

List any more copes you hear from indians that are tolerated on this red pill forum.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
"Tsh is 10/10"

"Race doesn't matter"

List any more copes you hear from indians that are tolerated on this red pill forum.
ur a sexless ugly white incel. who the heck r u to judge indians.

I don't think anyone is saying that?

besides why wouldn't an ethnic want a different race girl? 

whites and blacks have it good

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
"Tsh is 10/10"

"Race doesn't matter"

I am a vocel and could fuck girls that you would love to fuck but I find repulsive. It is absolutely ridiculous how many people are deluded about indians value,this is a red pill forum after all."bbbbuuuut.....MY INDIAN"

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
I am a vocel and could fuck girls that you would love to fuck but I find repulsive. It is absolutely ridiculous how many people are deluded about indians value,this is a red pill forum after all."bbbbuuuut.....MY INDIAN"
yr lying and I dont believe u for one second. U cudnt fuck a fly, so stop deluding urself and lying.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
yr lying and I dont believe u for one second. U cudnt fuck a fly, so stop deluding urself and lying.
Your a virgin in your late 20s shut the fuck up dirty curry diarrhea eater. GO worship some cows so you can go to heaven.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
Your a virgin in your late 20s shut the fuck up dirty curry diarrhea eater. GO worship some cows so you can go to heaven.
ur an ugly virgin sexless basement dwelling white, just go kill urself. Ur white are u still are a loser with women and lie here and cope saying ur volcel lol. just kill urself, u are a disgrace to white men.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
ur an ugly virgin sexless basement dwelling white, just go kill urself. Ur white are u still are a loser with women and lie here and cope saying ur volcel lol. just kill urself, u are a disgrace to white men.
anything's better than worshiping cows and being the ugliest race of mankind.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
I dont worship cows and I am not a hindu. But At least hindus are honest about their religion unlike the thousands of lying thieving bible WHite pastors like Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn and the millions of gullible stupid white hypocrites who follow them and who quote bible scriptures but cant follow the same scriptures they condemn others with.
 And u are ugly and incel, so who the heck are u to call others ugly, u stupid hypocrite

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
I dont worship cows and I am not a hindu. But At least hindus are honest about their religion unlike the thousands of lying thieving bible WHite pastors like Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn and the millions of gullible stupid white hypocrites who follow them and who quote bible scriptures but cant follow the same scriptures they condemn others with.
 And u are ugly and incel, so who the heck are u to call others ugly, u stupid hypocrite
Joe Osteen is charismatic, quit hating. So you are a dirty paki and worship islam?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
Joe Osteen is charismatic, quit hating. So you are a dirty paki and worship islam?
Osteen is a beta cuck liar stealing millions of dollars in tithes from stupid whites.
I have no religion since that is man made and corrupted, but I have my own personal beliefs through my own experiences that liars like Osteen will never have.

Aparat

Normie
Most of you hate the non-Whites that represent a significant population in your country. Then there are others that go with it since there're so many people here hating the same groups(Indians, Arabs and Asians). Very few of you are objective, so all I read here is "cope cope muh race being infiltrated and raped and more cope."

Aparat

Normie
tsh123456789 said:
Obviously Indians are at disadvantage. But that doesn't mean top tier Indians are incel lmao, thats just SF delusion cope. This guy is among the top slayers at my uni. 

White girls have literally converted to Indian lifestyle to get with him. Your lifestyle quality compared to his is a complete JOKE. 
Many here are sheep, so if most SFcels claim Indians are subhumans, they go on with it even if they've never seen an Indian before. I don't come across many Indians, but from the candid pics I've seen(immigrants and such)so far, they have some good features. 

I assume these people in this pic are poor, yet many mog many people and certain race(s) in developed countries that were raised with better nutrition.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Aparat said:
Most of you hate the non-Whites that represent a significant population in your country. Then there are others that go with it since there're so many people here hating the same groups(Indians, Arabs and Asians). Very few of you are objective, so all I read here is "cope cope muh race being infiltrated and raped and more cope."
No in the usa indians don't get laid. Most ethnics in USA are mexicans or blacks,which in my opinion fair alot better with women than indians. It is painfully obvious that indians/arabs are over represented here and thus,can't objectively admit their race is looked as more inferior than latinos for example.

SeriousM

Normie
I doubt OP is really white, he is like an Indian himself or some sort of ethnic that resembled/can be mistaken for an Indian. Those are the people that start more than half of the anti-Indian threads on here and the web. Whites are too busy getting laid and white incels tend to hate minorities indiscriminately.

ketzdinio

Slayer
SeriousM said:
I doubt OP is really white, he is like an Indian himself or some sort of ethnic that resembled/can be mistaken for an Indian. Those are the people that start more than half of the anti-Indian threads on here and the web. Whites are too busy getting laid and white incels tend to hate minorities indiscriminately.
He is white, I guarantee it

Aparat

Normie
Harry Rotter said:
Aparat said:
No in the usa indians don't get laid. Most ethnics in USA are mexicans or blacks,which in my opinion fair alot better with women than indians. It is painfully obvious that indians/arabs are over represented here and thus,can't objectively admit their race is looked as more inferior than latinos for example.
Where? Which country?

Sociopath1983

Normie
Indian men are the ugliest group of humans on the planet. They all have recessed orbital rims and long mid faces with bird beak noses.