• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are incels right wingers?

UglyPolitician

Regular
In other words, why do incels and people who don't get laid often hold views to the right of the political spectrum?  :shock: Is that because their anger and discontent of not getting laid isolates them in all kind of ways so they direct their anger towards most vulnerable members of society in order to somehow discredit and vilify that very same society that rejected them (no sex, no socialization, no friendships, no relationships) in the first place. Evolutionary, one probably expect the opposite happening, incels being more accepting and chads being more protective of their tribes and 'space' due to high testesterone exposure and high levels of stress hormones.  :shock:  This really is a complete mystery to me.....

normiecope

Regular
No

Most incels are bluepilled lefties who like "feel good" politics and moral superiority

Most redpilled incels are either logical autists or men who aren't blinded by the sex they have with women

Srs

You're right that incels are more accepting - if you take away their sexuality...

It's all over for the left

Biffboff

Rotter
normiecope said:
No

Most incels are bluepilled lefties who like "feel good" politics and moral superiority

Most redpilled incels are either logical autists or men who aren't blinded by the sex they have with women

Srs

You're right that incels are more accepting - if you take away their sexuality...

It's all over for the left

That's what I've noticed too, irl and other forums, this one ugly 30 year old virgin I knew said he was a feminist and supported gay rights. He was always trying to sound caring and trying to impress any female members, but once they saw his photo they just wanted to be friends and text chat online at most. That's how it goes for most, the ugly nice guys are fucked, as well as the not so nice.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Because the left has become obsessed with feminism and portraying women as these helpless little victims, even though they have more wealth, power and opportunity than most men could ever dream of -- especially if relatively young, white and cute.

The left are also fans of identity politics and like to pretend that short Indian guys are equal to or better than tall American white guys.

They come across as blithering idiots to me, and I don't even vote/care for politics.

asiancel

Champion
they're not so much right wing, as they are just averse to the delusional and dishonest left. trump has capitalized on this. people who would normalize vote left are going to him in droves because the left have gained a strong reputation as cucks, economic retards, moral simpletons, betas, etc. and the incel does not wish for himself to stoop to that level. it's part of why they're still incel, and not beta cuck providing somewhere

Dembroadbones

Regular
asiancel said:
they're not so much right wing, as they are just averse to the delusional and dishonest left. trump has capitalized on this. people who would normalize vote left are going to him in droves because the left have gained a strong reputation as cucks, economic retards, moral simpletons, betas, etc. and the incel does not wish for himself to stoop to that level. it's part of why they're still incel, and not beta cuck providing somewhere

:clap: