• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Why are ethniks immediately disregarded as trash here? (srs)

faggot

Rotter

Look at that beautiful exotic look. Sluts go WILD for that shit.

How come you guys immediately disregard them as subhumans?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Techno Viking said:
Only ethnics think ethnics on average aren't trash

most humans are trash regardless of race

palebluedot is genetic trash, madmax isn't so he'll be fine.

Strong coping

Gandharva

Banned
most people are Trash.I rarely see a above average person outside.or even non deformed by my standards.

Vertu

Joke
This forum is about 80% ethnic, minimum.

Ethnics are praised here LEFT and RIGHT from the looks of things.

Sometimes I LEGIT think I'm a lion (non-ethnic) in a land of sheep (ethnics) when I'm posting here.

tsh123456789 said:
Its funny since the best looking members on this board are ethnic anyways. SR, Dantino, me etc. If Hollywood wasn't whitewashed, white race would be finished already.

Best looking in the eyes of WHO? Aspie "lookologists" sitting in their basements? LOL, not that girls care.

I can't imagine Dantino or ANY ethnic on this pathetic forum getting more white prime under 18 pussy than me. There's no way. Dantino would have gotten EXCLUDED in my Canadian high school. Does the cunt even do hockey LOL?

ilikedicks

Joke
tsh123456789 said:
Its funny since the best looking members on this board are ethnic anyways. SR, Dantino, me etc. If Hollywood wasn't whitewashed, white race would be finished already.

Going by PUAhate, sluthate and now Lookism it's been whites and in particular Italians who have looked the best on the forum. Said it on sluthate and i'll say it here. Most of the Italians here are batshit crazy thinking they are incel, but I guess that's what happens when you live in Italy and people with looks like yours are terribly common. What was Veyron btw? he looked some kind of latin or southeast slavic. If they're incel by Italian standards people like Brio, purtz, clav need to move to the US they'd be swimming in pussy.

BalkanBadboy

Manlets were also regarded as trash by the basement dwelling autists here. Until DLTBB came along and gave some people a reality check.

The Big Dipper

Regular
Lunchables said:
Zyzz was legit a fucking god. Look at this. 

Zyzz of course had an amazing physique, but his face was downright repulsive, even with the good bone structure. I can't look at his face without feeling repulsed, and I've heard girls say the same thing.