why are average girls in america so fucking out of shape?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
You fucking misogynist piece of shit. Women of ALL shapes and sizes are beautiful.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Most young guys are in awful shape as well though.   You probably only leave your house to go to the gym which is why you think young guys are all ripped

chadD24

Slayer
prime jb said:
no i live in california.  most guys here are in pretty good shape.  women dont really care about that as much as men do though.  so body adds a point max to a guy, whereas it can turn a 4 into a legit 6-7 for a girl.

most guys here are thin and have solid muscle definition.  of course many are less than 6 feet tall, not white, etc. which are probably the equivalent of morbid obesity to females
legit

women dont go to the gym becuase there lazy and they dont need to. the average girl just needs to not stuff her face like a hippo and no guys will complain as long as shes slender. fat girls are another species and i honestly have no clue why they choose to stay fat rather then dieting and excercizing for a couple months.. honestly blows my mind

Scar Tissue

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
purps drank said:
\

Let me pound bro
That was considered "average" or "above average" back then
She's a rare stunner now 60 years later
[hr]
>tfw you will NEVER take your high school sweet heart out to get 5 cent smoothies and fuck her bare back in your car parked on a secret hilltop afterwards

Workcell

Incel
Birds of paradise bro.  As long as our basic necessities and security are taken care of, women will decrease in looks while men will increase in looks (if they want to be successful in reproduction) and over a long period of time (long after we're all dead) I see this continuing.  It's just sexual selection, evolution.

iNeedHair

Coper
Well shit, if you could eat pizza and ice cream everyday and still have a lineup of guys waiting for you, then why not? The only reason the gyms are packed full of guys is because it isn't acceptable for us to be fat.

purps drank

Slayer
lono said:
That is incredibly disgusting. We need to save shit like this in a time chamber so future generations can marvel at our degeneracy
Did you notice it had 37k likes? Just fucking lol at 2015.

Ascension

Banned
they are fat as fuck.

yesterday i have seen some teenage american tourists and every girl was fat. they even wore tight not fitting jeans like they didnt know that it looks disgusting.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Ascension said:
they are fat as fuck.

yesterday i have seen some teenage american tourists and every girl was fat. they even wore tight not fitting jeans like they didnt know that it looks disgusting.
Some fat bitches have the nerve to wear croptops.

There's fat acceptance,, invented BBW, feminism ,crappy diet, pathetic chubby-chasers rising fat women's ego and self-esteem and men without the balls to put their foot down and demand that their wives or daughters stay slim and healthy. Probably they'll even get jailed in this FEMDOM ERA,  so no, women have no motivation to be slim and healthy.