why are attractive girls nicer in general?

I ran an experiment today and asked the exact same favor from a 8/10 then a 4/10.

the 8/10 was cheerful and enthusiastic to help though she would never consider sex with me. the 4/10 was bitchy about it and almost didn't even help. the 8/10 says good morning and makes polite conversation when we meet. the 4/10 will flat out ignore me unless I say something then brushes me off

Franktank

Normie
Good looking people have been brought up in a positive environment because of their attractivness. This is a positive feedback. Since society treats good looking people positively they react to society positively as well

The ugly girls are frustrated that they cannot get the chads they desire so they express their anger by being rude and hateful to all men.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Copenhagen

Slayer
Legit. Really beautiful women actually are the nicest. Believe it or not they tend to be less slutty and actually go for "nice guys."

Just goes to prove how uglier women seek validation through any means, hence the sluttiness.

Bojack

Lookism God
Women have treated me with nothing but disgust, I hate them all.

Franktank said:
Good looking people have been brought up in a positive environment because of their attractivness. This is a positive feedback. Since society treats good looking people positively they react to society positively as well
this

the hottest girl at my work is the nicest to me as well. the bitchy ones are fat and ugly though they suck up and giggle nonstop around Chad. The hot girl is open about being slutty but she acts normal around Chads and often ignores them

Bojack

Lookism God
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
the hottest girl at my work is the nicest to me as well. the bitchy ones are fat and ugly though they suck up and giggle nonstop around Chad. The hot girl is open about being slutty but she acts normal around Chads and often ignores them
She's at the top of the food chain, why would she care about what everyone else does? The Chads come to her for approval not the other way around.

Bojack said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
She's at the top of the food chain, why would she care about what everyone else does? The Chads come to her for approval not the other way around.
sadly legit. tall, white alpha guys making solid mid 6 figures are coming up to her cubicle daily and joking with her giggling and pandering to her interests, calling her silly nicknames etc. 

:suicide:

shitposter

Normie
I used to cold approach and there  are a few mean hot girls, but most are nice.  It fucks with your head because you start to think you have a chance, but reality is you do not.  I have even gotten the phone number from a 8/10 female.  We went out a few times.  I never got laid but things seemed to be going well until one day I called her and asked what she was up to and her reply was "going out with my boyfriend chad tonight."  I swear they are nice most of the time just to mess with your head.

Looks_Matter

Normie
Because society treats them better, so they have no reason to be mad or cranky.

Also, a hot girl can be seen with an ugly guy for a few minutes without consequences for her image whereas an ugly girl with an ugly guy (even for a few minutes) ruin her image completely. They want a hot man because he can increase their reputation and social status if she manages to get one. 

In college hot girls were quite nice to me but only at classes to exchange notes, ugly girls weren't even interested in exchanging notes...they plainly ignored me and sometimes even changed seats during breaks (and I'm not even kidding).

Looks_Matter said:
Because society treats them better, so they have no reason to be mad or cranky.

Also, a hot girl can be seen with an ugly guy for a few minutes without consequences for her image whereas an ugly girl with an ugly guy (even for a few minutes) ruin her image completely. They want a hot man because he can increase their reputation if she manages to catch him. 

In college hot girls were quite nice to me but only at classes to exchange notes, ugly girls weren't even interested in exchanging notes...they plainly ignored me and sometimes even changed seats during breaks (and I'm not even kidding).
yeah in college i would always try to pair up with nerdy looking ethnic guys for group projects we would all spplit the work about evenly but I knew they would do their part. Attractive girls usually would seek out the same groups and expect to freeload

Joncoping

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
too small of a sample size OP

hot women are generally nicer because:

1. They have lived life on easy and god mode, no reason for them to be upset or treat others poorly
2. They are afraid an incel talking to them will rape them if they are rude to him so instead try to act polite and nice towards him to stay on his good side.
3. They realize that they can lead you on and get more favors from you in the future.
4. They actually aren't that nice but their halo just makes it seem that they are.

ugly women can either try to be very nice (usually only to Chad but sometimes to a rich beta if they are trying to trap him in marriage) or can just be total cunts pissed off at the world and know they can afford to be rude to you because of their pussy pass and knowledge that you wouldn't risk jail time to rape her since she isn't attractive enough.
THIS. They are not nicer. It's their HALO

modified

hairloss expert
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
I ran an experiment today and asked the exact same favor from a 8/10 then a 4/10.

the 8/10 was cheerful and enthusiastic to help though she would never consider sex with me. the 4/10 was bitchy about it and almost didn't even help. the 8/10 says good morning and makes polite conversation when we meet. the 4/10 will flat out ignore me unless I say something then brushes me off
n=2.

Good science.

IcedEarth

Slayer
they get more positive feedback from the environment so they don't feel a need to prove themselves or attention whore

inb4 Yogapants

rigidity

Slayer
Fuck a chubby chick like a boss and she'll be a sweetie in no time.

Kundralavires

Normie
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Bojack said:
sadly legit. tall, white alpha guys making solid mid 6 figures are coming up to her cubicle daily and joking with her giggling and pandering to her interests, calling her silly nicknames etc. 

:suicide:
Where do you work?

What does she earn?