Why are athletes generally better looking than gymcels

allindaeyes

Banned
Athletic body types are better, athletes generally did similar things since they were younger, more social, more adrenaline, more competition, less mundane and mechanical

waifulaifu

Cuck
Likely because we only see the attractive athletes. I know several subhuman athletes.

The reason why their face is better is obvious. But why their body is better is interesting. It's because an athletic body is better balanced and more functional than a gymcel body. Women pick up on this easily. They want a guy that looks capable, not a guy who looks like he's lifted weights up and down in the same place for hours.

Gymcels can't hide their subhuman facial bones with curls, squats, bench pressing etc. You need gymceling + cosmetic surgery to get the full package to slay.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Being an athlete requires good genes. They're natually good looking and fit.

Gymceling is fabricated and can be spotted from a mile a way.

waifulaifu said:
Likely because we only see the attractive athletes. I know several subhuman athletes.
Yeah, that's true soccer comes to my mind as an example of manlets and uggo athlets but between a randomly selected gymcel and a randomly selected athlete, the athlete is more likely to be a slayer. Athletes have generally more symmetry than non-athletes. A research was done. I saw it in a documentary a while back.

waifulaifu

Cuck
Couldntthinkofaname said:
waifulaifu said:
Yeah, that's true soccer comes to my mind as an example of manlets and uggo athlets but between a randomly selected gymcel and a randomly selected athlete, the athlete is more likely to be a slayer. Athletes have generally more symmetry than non-athletes. A research was done. I saw it in a documentary a while back.
Thats just because a athletes have a normal facial attractiveness distribution whereas a gymcels will have an incel facial attractiveness distribution. Unless the gymcel is extremely autistic he would have tohave bad facial bones

And let's not forget that bodybuilding is an sport in itself. Schwarzenegger and his oldschool friends as well as contemporary professional competitors are indeed athletes.

allindaeyes

Banned
Couldntthinkofaname said:
waifulaifu said:
yes soccer players get the biggest halo or w/e ( RONALDO who is considered perfect by his gay fanbase now ), a lot of them look legit subhuman and I am a fan.

Anyway the main idea is an athletic body is much better than a gymcel one

cel jr

Coper
imbeciles... its because theyve been training more seriously and for longer periods. under the supervision of coaches and specialized trainers

lil truecel

Normie
Truecels
athletes are born that way
their athleticism is related to their general physical superiority

being a gymcel is an artificial thing

and women know the difference