why are 99% of ethnics on this forum obessed with white girls

Darkman

Regular
It's creepy as fuck. srs. Not only that but you guys are butthurt that white girls have the audacity to prefer white men.

Viral

Regular
i've been here since i was 4. I literally have nothing in common with other ethnics.

It's a fetish. I had yellow fever for a bit, now it's gone back to white girls

I just like to take innocent looking pretty little white girls and use them like fucktoys, facefuck their mouth and use all their holes

I think it's a dominance thing. I feel bad if I do it to an ethnic girl, I think "man this is somone's daughter"

But when I do it to a white girls it's like "yeah, bet your dad would have a heart attack seeing what I'm doing to you with this brown cock. Your future husband is gonna kiss these lips that I'm jamming my dick down while tears stream down your eyes and I slap your around like a little slut"

It's like, I want to respect ethnic women, but I just want to degrade and fuck little white sluts

Feel me?

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Tfw when your own race prefers white men too

Fuck this is why there is so many incels in China

-Not enough pussy
-Self hating gookz

zyzz007

Lookism God
ahhh not obsessed with white girls, ill take any girl once she is Good looking and not black.

High-T

Majority of the ethnics here are self hating fags that's why

SINGULARITY

Megastar
zyzz007 said:
ahhh not obsessed with white girls, ill take any girl once she is Good looking and not black.

Would you fuck a 8+ mulatto?

a_nimbus

Banned
Darkman said:
It's creepy as fuck. srs. Not only that but you guys are butthurt that white girls have the audacity to prefer white men.

because these losers at life think that will raise their bottom of the barrel social status to normal level

i was married to a white woman
most times she had to defend me in bad situations due to white privilege in white area
i couldnt defend myself effectively in social situations such as a temp agency snubbing my request for a job she had to go in and yell theyre racist

smellysocks

Megastar
Depends on the ethnic, mainly due to their bodies. All asians and blacks are completely out of the question for me

Asian girls have alienesque bodies that aren't dimorphic enough and have too much all around subcutaneous fat. Small tits, flat ass, stumpy legs, long torsos.

Black girls have overly limby, broad shouldered bodies with enormous hips in a bad way, awkward gaits and postures, overly big asses, tiny torsos and gorilla arms.

Whites, latinas, arabs, natives, and some indians are fair game though. I'll take them.

Mewer

Joke
Everyone is wrong here. White people are just the most attractive.