• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why am i weird looking?

srs, there is no one on planet earth who looks similar to me

Sand

Banned
Fuck im sorry bro, ginger hair is insanely repulsive on guys

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
strikes me as an amateur polish tennis player

not a bad thing u probably just think of yourself higher then you are and overdress or act in a way that looks creppy compared to what you look like

no ears
mandibular assymetry at least in this pic
those are the non-nitpicky ones i can find here

kind of gl otherwise assuming aspie death stare isnt your default facial expression, robust looking

61mmAGDordeath said:
no ears

kind of gl otherwise assuming aspie death stare isnt your default facial expression, robust looking

i have terrible mandibular assymetry. my left side is very well developed whilst my right is fatty and boneless. my face seems to wrap around to the left. any idea how to treat this?

its extremely noticeable in selfies.

wannagotoheaven said:
61mmAGDordeath said:
no ears

i have terrible mandibular assymetry. my left side is very well developed whilst my right is fatty and boneless. my face seems to wrap around to the left. any idea how to treat this?

yes i noticed
common lookism knowledge would be make sure you dont chew excessively on your left side and preferably chew right though honestly i doubt this will do much. custom implants if youre mentally ill but wouldnt recc

61mmAGDordeath said:
wannagotoheaven said:

yes i noticed
common lookism knowledge would be make sure you dont chew excessively on your left side and preferably chew right though honestly i doubt this will do much. custom implants if youre mentally ill but wouldnt recc

kill myself