Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Pretty much all MM have longer hair as well, why rock a buzz when you have a nice hairline and healthy hair?

Amnesia said:
Pretty much all MM have longer hair as well, why rock a buzz when you have a nice hairline and healthy hair?
this basically, I cringe inside when I see guys with full heads of hair who choose to shave it, like wtf is wrong with you make the most of your god given gifts.

The guy in the second pic looks like he's hanging out drinking cheap beer at a trailer park. He's not a high class stud like the guy with hair.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Depends on the movie bro, that 2nd haircut is shit though even if it is military style. You can't have someone like that on a screen for an hour and a half lol~

Mughal

Banned
stephen king said:
hospen said:
They always go for haircut like this

Is it because it looks more high class?

Why nobody have this haircut?
pst its me mughal @"hospen"
Lol you're a fucking troll. Stop impersonating me you subhuman gook. Please ban this fucker.

@Admin @poobear

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
Lol you're a fucking troll. Stop impersonating me you subhuman gook.

i fucking hate that gook for real
He's mad cause he's subhuman lol. He posted his face pics next to another gooks and buddyboyo looked 10x worse, and he can't take anymore. The red pill is killing him.

:cage:

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
He's mad cause he's subhuman lol. He posted his face pics next to another gooks and buddyboyo looked 10x worse, and he can't take anymore. The red pill is killing him.

:cage:

I know, I redpilled him on this matter but he couldn't take it. He was like "I amog that guy don't I?" I said "Not really, he prettymogs you"

"YOU FUCKING COPECEL I MOG HIM HOW THE FUK DO YOU SAY HE MOGS ME"
Legit, that's what I said too. Edward can run prettyboy game while our local Gook @"stephen king's philtrum" doesn't look DOM enough nor prettyboy enough, yet he's not dimorphic either. I don't know what the fuck he is.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Mughal said:
Legit, that's what I said too. Edward can run prettyboy game while our local Gook @"stephen king's philtrum" doesn't look DOM enough nor prettyboy enough, yet he's not dimorphic either. I don't know what the fuck he is.

beta

:rickylol:
Yeah, a creepy beta. Fucking lol.

:boat:

Mughal

Banned
stephen king said:
hospen said:
he looks 12 and 25 simultaneously if you catch my drift..

lol fuck you guys bullying me for no reason, you know im good looking

@"king coach" 
@"MasterFaggot" 
@"Brio" 

fucking sub 5 copecels shit talking me
New addition to my sig, dedicated to you boyo: