Black Pill Why a DEEP ALPHA MASCULINE VOICE is a must. [HIGH IQ THREAD GTFIH]

brocode

Respect.
Masculinity Crew
Now, before you guys start spamming Voice is a Cope, I suggest you guys read through this.

Voice Matters. The Way you sound, the Way you speak and the deepness (pitch) of your voice absolutely will decide how People Perceive you.
So, For Today's Example, I'm choosing Russell Crowe.

Now, Some stats about Russell Crowe:
Man is exactly 6ft.
Has a decent face.
Huge Forehead and Bad Eye Area.

Russell Crowe.png

So, Russell Crowe might not be your typical PSL 7 Chad But he is an absolute Slayer. Why? It's his voice.

When you put Crowe in a room and ask everyone to talk, he absolutely VoiceMogs Everyone. Every Single Fuckin' One of them. Not a Single Guy Left Behind.

Crowe's Eye Expressions and Most importantly Voice just Halo the fuck out of him.

Look at this video where he delivers the infamous "My Name is Maximus Decimus Meridius" Dialogue in Gladiator.

(warning: may heavily boost testosterone levels, even for aspies)

Joaquin Phoenix absolutely looks better than him, but right after that insane dialogue and VOICE mog, he becomes nothing.
Literally Nothing.

Crowe's Voice and Dialogue Delivery was soooo good and the Voice mog was So-God-Tier that The Academy decided to just straight out hand the Oscar for Best Actor to Crowe for Gladiator.

crowe wins oscar.png

That's the power of Having a Deep Alpha Masculine Voice.

just imagine being a 7PSL chad with a squeaky voice, jfl at you, girls will choose the more uglier guy just because of your voice. Voice-Failio is a real thing.

MAY YOU FOLKS VOICEMAXX (ALONG WITH LOOKSMAXXING) AND ASCEND TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF CHADISM.

:leo:

Last edited:

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DEEP VOICE AS A MAN. END IT.

:niro:

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
This thread was so good, I read every single word twice.
:clap:
This thread MUST be pinned, excellent analysis of one of the greatest examples of voice halo.

stone

Malikra’khist
HQNP
Matter is vibration, in other words we are sound. To speak with a stong, powerful and resonant voice is to vibrate through the whole being and soul of the individual that is listening.

SebastianMM

Gigachad
Truecels
Video is unavailable, but I concur.

The Gladiator is a beautiful movie. Especially with that fucking voice, gave me chills.

brocode

Respect.
Masculinity Crew
Video is unavailable, but I concur.

The Gladiator is a beautiful movie. Especially with that fucking voice, gave me chills.
Sorry about that. I can't edit the thread anymore.

here's the link: hyperlink