Who's whiter: TheTrews=IceCutter (Arab/ Colombian) or Vertu (Polish Jew)

Who's whiter TheTrews (Arab/ Colombian) or Vertu (Polish Jew)

• Total voters

Jesus Christ

Normie
Who's whiter ? TheTrews=IceCutter (Arab/ Colombian) vs Vertu (Polish Jew)

Who's less ethnic looking ? Who got the least amount of admixture from our favorite SFcels ?

noble brit from english aristocracy vs nordic warrior and descedant of the infamous Beowulf

Reflex

Lookism God
lmfao is that trews in the first pic taking pics of a mud shark in the cafe?

TheTrews

Normie
Reflex said:
lmfao is that trews in the first pic taking pics of a mud shark in the cafe?

Originally posted by IceCutter101 on "Sl'tHate":

[hr]

TheTrews

Normie
Jesus Christ said:
TheTrews said:

Bro, you've engaged in a debate between your alts.

Beyond repair.
You know full well that's not true. IceCutter is a Colombian gent from south London and his manner of typing is completely different from mine. Compare and contrast our posts if you like. 

Anyway I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I posted skin sample pics that show I'm pale skinned.

You fucking slanderous, lying, ethnic weasel. You're just like the critter in my sig.

Jesus Christ

Normie
TheTrews said:
Jesus Christ said:
Bro, you've engaged in a debate between your alts.

Beyond repair.
You know full well that's not true. IceCutter is a Colombian gent from south London and his manner of typing is completely different from mine. Compare and contrast our posts if you like. 

Anyway I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I posted skin sample pics that show I'm pale skinned.

You fucking slanderous, lying, ethnic weasel. You're just like the critter in my sig.

Cool story bro.

Why haven't you voted yet ?

TheTrews

Normie
I'm paler than the Nordic guy, but Celtics often are paler than Nordics, who tend to tan easily. 

Moot point though because we're both white Europeans and could both have freely accessed the whites only swimming baths and whites only beaches in racially 

redpilled Apartheid south Africa:

Gandharva

Banned
Trews's mother is Iberberian on some occassions,italian on some occassions,and southfrench on other occassions,from what he describes she is a wog.taking at face value that hes iberberian,well that would make him the least nowhite next to his iberberian brother icecutter.ashkenazi jews are on average more european and white than iberberians atleast genetically and phenotypically.most northern spaniards look like iraqi arabs.italicroots is right about their arabness,but they tend to focus only on phenotype when race is genetic and all spaniards have eastafrican DNA in them.

trews will never post a picture of himself because:

1.hes   coward who needs to keep up a facade on a  incel forum that hes white when people have cauht on to him

2.it easy to talk like a big bad stromfrontcel on the internet with mean avatars and crude language but not so easy in real life when people will take the shit at him for his ethnic looks.he probabely is completely opposite irl than he is on lookism as are most racists...they tend to fear for their lives alot plus hes admitted to sleeping with selfhating ethnic whores.

his white nationalism is  moreso whiteknight nationalism.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Gandharva said:
Trews's mother is Iberberian on some occassions,italian on some occassions,and southfrench on other occassions,from what he describes she is a wog.taking at face value that hes iberberian,well that would make him the least nowhite next to his iberberian brother icecutter.ashkenazi jews are on average more european and white than iberberians atleast genetically and phenotypically.most northern spaniards look like iraqi arabs.italicroots is right about their arabness,but they tend to focus only on phenotype when race is genetic and all spaniards have eastafrican DNA in them.

trews will never post a picture of himself because:

1.hes   coward who needs to keep up a facade on a  incel forum that hes white when people have cauht on to him

2.it easy to talk like a big bad stromfrontcel on the internet with mean avatars and crude language but not so easy in real life when people will take the shit at him for his ethnic looks.he probabely is completely opposite irl than he is on lookism as are most racists...they tend to fear for their lives alot plus hes admitted to sleeping with selfhating ethnic whores.

his white nationalism is  moreso whiteknight nationalism.
Great analysis.

Don't forget to vote in the poll.

Gandharva

Banned
you can take the piss at gandharva all u want but atleast hes brave enough to post multiple pictures of himself  when trews talks like a hard ass supremacist but wont post a simple mirror pic.its a facade.I cant take him seriousely.hes the type of White guy to fake be nice to blacks out of fear .
[hr]
if hes white even  :giggle:  a white guy wont mind proving  so
[hr]
so even vertu is a kike   :giggle:  its like all the stormfrontcels here are 1/16 black,or half Arabic /northafrican or triracial colombian subhumans or  outright  judenratten