• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Who's virgin here?

I have read some of the posts here and it seems like most of people here have sex lives,anyone are there virgins like me or should I go back to my cave?

Zoosus

Rotter
19 y/o virgin here

Zoosus said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
lol no way that's you

It is, and sadly im still a kissless virgin. Check sig

No way in hell ANYONE will believe without you holding a paper saying "lookism" and your username on it, or something like that. That guy is a high T ultra DOM slayer phenotype. There is 0% chance he is incel. No fucking way.

Zoosus

Rotter
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Zoosus said:

No way in hell ANYONE will believe without you holding a paper saying "lookism" and your username on it, or something like that. That guy is a high T ultra DOM slayer phenotype. There is 0% chance he is incel. No fucking way.

Gonna add that to my sig  :giggle:

Norwooding Ethnik said:
Zoosus said:

It's him, but it's morphed

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
many are virgins. but probably you too by CHOICE

if u have sex i can tell u it doesnt matter that much. because its actually easy to get. if you dont place priority on it life gets much eassier

Magnus

Champion
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Zoosus said:

you'd be surprised what a fucked up mind can do to you

Wallace

Regular
Me:still a virgin dispite spamming every dating app in existence.
"But muh IRL"
redpill: IRL is harder than online, even 4/10 twinks will appeal to a small percentage of 6+(tested this). I'm attractive to literally fucking no one except for land whales and used up whores AKA Cougars 
ITS OVER.

cloud9

Regular
Wallace said:
Me:still a virgin dispite spamming every dating app in existence.
"But muh IRL"
redpill: IRL is harder than online, even 4/10 twinks will appeal to a small percentage of 6+(tested this). I'm attractive to literally fucking no one except for land whales and used up whores AKA Cougars 
ITS OVER.

Nobody cares about your gayass story. Go the fuck away you piece of shit.