• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

who's the best maxfac in the los angeles area?

asiancel

Champion
and won't ask for tooth extractions + braces. i just want me jaw advanced, that other stuff can come later

Mona

Regular
Every surgical result will be different.

Even the best surgeon can fuck you up and a good surgeon can do you right. 

Especially for advanced stuff like maxofacial surgeries. Nose jobs believe it or not also is very hard to do if you want top results.

Getting the "best" which has some subjectivity in it, even than is no guarantee but I agree it increases your odds of later not llooking like a fuckface afterwards...

So yes OP... do your research and find the best one possible and increase your odds of success.

so what is the best insurance plan to get covered for free surgery

and what do the insurance companies look at to determine if they pay ?

currently looking into a plan into lying my way into getting free surgery

how much are we talking for bimax bsso and chin wing ?

There are surgeons that are just as good as Arnett and Gunson BUT they dont advertise. Also, keep in mind that the attention to detail you get with Guson would be higher than most others since he charges top dollar.

Good luck getting a surgeon to operate without brace treatment.

plastiks

Joke
RememberMew said:
modified said:
Who's R & Z?
I think Z is Zarrinbal in Berlin. No idea about R.

Dr. Terino is really fucking old. I'd be scared of having him operate on me.

Terino is ancient for a surgeon - almost 80 years old. I remember talking to a guy that said his hands were shaking during his consultation. Surprised he hasn't retired yet, honestly.

asiancel

Champion
if a person had an underbite, why isn't it possible to advance the upper jaw first then put braces? wouldn't it be easier since the teeth would be in closer proximity afterwards?

i mean even post surgery there's always months of wearing braces getting the alignment right, is it that much trouble to do the entire bracing process in those months following surgery? again, the teeth would be in better alignment by default due to the surgical advancement.

i'll grind meat and vegetables up and eat them for a year if i can't use my teeth during that time. are they afraid of further retrusion or something? the logic they're providing doesn't add up.

it seems like they just want to move your teeth around to have a perfect bite without addressing the actual issue which is the bone. i think these doctors are too bluepilled about maxilla.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
There are surgeons that are just as good as Arnett and Gunson BUT they dont advertise. Also, keep in mind that the attention to detail you get with Guson would be higher than most others since he charges top dollar.

Good luck getting a surgeon to operate without brace treatment.

fuck @ how similar my profile looks to yours

HOPE