• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Who's the aspie shitskin who invented med theory

WetBackLuca

Banned
Probably that fag
@"Heterosexual Male"

It's pure cope, meds look like shit IRL and are the only "whites" that I see that get commonly mogged by ethnics.

Have yall seen Italian men?   Subhumanity on par with Arabs

Spanish med are subhuman too 

Hitler and Stormfront proving once again that they know more about aesthetics and what's attractive than a forum dedicated to LOOKS.

Natalia

Joke
Your goodlooking or not everything else is Cope

Unless your asian or indian

When people post pics of people trying to prove the med theory they ALWAYS post a dark haired upper class looking British/French
They usually have light eyes too
David Gandy, Henry Cavill, etc.

Can't wait until my light brown hair (that was bright blonde my entire childhood) becomes even darker and I as a result fulfill the ideal coloring

The ones who are southern are usually Celtic looking Spaniards or Alpine looking Italians
But I suppose they sort of are mediterranean peoples

MajinBuu

Megastar
seems like you're having a crisis

being a shitskin ain't easy, is it?

worry no more, gluthatione injections will make you more acceptable!... probably not... since there's no bone injection

Hottest looking guy ever has med pheno.

KYS op

• Banned

WetBackLuca

Banned
Loser virgin who doesn't leave the house is going to try and lecture me

LMFAO.

I'm the Hero Prince ready to fulfill his destiny and become the ascended King that is my birthright

While you will still cope and rot here with orthodontics and stroma pretending there's a way out.  

That's just how much I mog you

MajinBuu

Megastar
you can't be a prince if you're a shitskin

or if you have no bones

but apparently being recessed is more acceptable

DrunkenSailor

Regular
You would wet your pants by an overload of pure bliss if people mistook your for an Italian on a reg.

i hate my med side

balding
small teeth
narrow palate
dolicho skull

honestly just fucking end me.

U have no bones
Recessed orbitals means ur zygos and maxilla are pancake 
Which means ur jaw is probably poop too

WetBackLuca

Banned
DrunkenSailor said:
You would wet your pants by an overload of pure bliss if people mistook your for an Italian on a reg.

Horrible poster. 

And it has happened before.  How over for wogs is it if they are comparable to shitskins like me

DrunkenSailor

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
DrunkenSailor said:

Horrible poster. 

And it has happened before.  How over for wogs is it if they are comparable to shitskins like me

Humblebrag.

SeriousM

Regular
I actually do agree with you OP, not even Med women like their own men, they go hard for Nordic cock. Now all that being said, leave Asians and Indians out of it, they are slaying hard as fuck out there.

KEK

New user spotted. 

I invented WASP and Nordic theory you absolute retard lol. When I first came to this board you were all on Mediterranean dicks, using Rooshv's "totem of racial attractiveness" as absolute law, and calling all the fair guys I posted faggots. And any of the old posters like BBC or Pneumia can attest to it. They ALL used to argue with me over meds and swarths.

Now look at the lot of you, from sucking Ahmeds dick to hardcore Nazis lmao. Infact I only even started talking about meds because it triggered the fuck out of the Amermitt nazi larping posters who ALL caped HARD for meds, using them as a weapon against the anglos and nerdics of the board, but then weren't accepted as med so turned against them. You know the posters who look like this.

But in their heads think they look like.

Aka, YOU, nigga. As well as all the curries, and ahmeds on the board who thought they looked med, then became hardcore nazis after the actual meds on the board didn't allow them in their super secret swarth club.

I should neg you for your absolute ignorance of lookism history, but I don't like negging <3