Who's stupider: west African nigs or Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans?

TheTrews

Normie
I thought west Africans (Nigerians, Ghanians, Ivorians etc.) were the stupidest niggers, but recently I've witnessed first hand some very stupid Horn of Africa nigs who might be even stupider and more low IQ.

What do you think? Who is more intelligent: Nigerians/Ghanaians etc. or Ethiopians/Somalis/Eritreans?

Coping BBC

Normie
Nigerian Igbo are the smartest Sub-Saharan Africans. All Nigerians I know are extremely intelligent and hard working. You just have to look at like Abuja vs Mogadishu for instance.

Nigeria

MrsTitusCrum

Banned
I have a friend that is a Nigerian Prince. I am working with him to get some money out of his Country. He just needs me to pay a transfer fee or something.

Nelo

Banned
Coping BBC said:
Nigerian Igbo are the smartest Sub-Saharan Africans. All Nigerians I know are extremely intelligent and hard working. You just have to look at like Abuja vs Mogadishu for instance.

Nigeria

all that stuff was built by europeans/colonials lol

and no i'm not even sfcel btw

Coping BBC

Normie
Nelo said:
Coping BBC said:

Nigeria

all that stuff was built by europeans/colonials lol

and no i'm not even sfcel btw
0/10, I actually live in an African country and see it develop. Colonialist buildings are long gone, and they were very small settlements compared to what many African countries have built after.