• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Whole world is playing Pokemon GO now

Danny the chav

Champion
Ikr, it's ironic, I thought it would be seen as too inmature to fit into mainstream society. Meh

jingo0

Regular
Danny the chav said:
Ikr, it's ironic, I thought it would be seen as too inmature to fit into mainstream society. Meh

Pokémon was THE NT-thing when this generation was young. If you dont like PokemonGO now it shows you had a bad childhood

Currycel

Regular
Who would have thought, it was supposed to be for nerds only but now everyone is playing. I don't feel like walking around all all day for a couple of pokemons though so I aint playin

Enigmatic

Rotter
People are getting robbed from that shit.

Niggas walking around with their phones out making themselves easy targets.

Currycel

Regular
For those who don't know, google pokemon go. It's breaking the apple store boyos, it's no longer an incel thing to like pokemon, it has now become mainstream

ethnikcel

Banned
Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
ethnikcel said:
WTF IS THIS SHIT? SOMEONE EXLPAIN?

It's an app that makes you travel through your city IRL to find Pokemons and catch them

UR SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL THE WORLD TO CATCH THEM ALL?

:wtf:

IceCutter

Megastar
Just Look Like Ash Ketchum

Pokemon was pioneer in SAP spearhead movement, I remember it well

maximus1

Regular
Don't worry. Most nt people will leave when they start adding pokemon past the original 151.

Fuark I am really considering getting it now

From reddit

Saw two cute girls on their phones at a crepe and waffle stand while on an escalator, though it was strange they were both on their phones while on the job so it caught my eye. One was moving her phone about, then swiped up and did a little celebratory dance so I went over and asked if she was playing pokémon go, both girls looked at me surprised and the one not playing started laughing while the girl playings eyes lit up and said yes and how her co-worker "doesn't get it", how she caught a jigglypuff and weedle or something. We shared a laugh and I walked away because I had shit to do and she obviously had more pokémon to catch. I think she was happy to have someone to tell about her accomplishments so you should not be afraid to talk to people but just treat it like any other social interaction and don't be a creep about it.

Might be easy to meet bitches with it

ketzdinio

Rotter
Ye a couple of mates rolled by the house today and were apparantly hunting for pokemons. WTF  :lol:

They were actually driving around doing that shit. And they were like: "Dude!! You got a fuckin gym right by your house!!"

I will download this thing now for sure. Maybe it'll get me laid, somehow  :lol: :lol:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
So if I get this(I am on windows phone so probably never will)...you just go round catching pokemons by throwing the balls and you level up by battling in designated gyms?