Whoever posted as "BraaZero" on the Misc, was WAY ahead of his time (2012)

Vertu

Incel
sephon said:
This is hardly legit.

"Working on maximizing our potential our potential to benefit society for generations to come"

> implies there should be more kids
> not an antinatalist
> "legit" 

Not everything was legit.

But the general idea was legit. If I didn't know any better he talks like a guy that came straight out of SlutHate.

Except there really was no SlutHate in February, 2012. The man was ahead of his time, period.
[hr]
The truth is we're in 2015 and still a laughably primitive and dumb human race.

If you guys cannot relate to the "sex felt primitive to me" part, then you're either virgins or monkey-like. Sorry.

FuckThis

Slayer
He is a fucking idiot 
So instead of all that "primitive" shit, he is advocating some "benefiting" society or some dumb shit like that
And i guess his main contribution will be him making money for himself 
LMAO 

Kill yourself OP for praising him

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
JUST LOL @ U. You're so pathetic.

It's obviously another one of your alt accounts. Fuck you must have no life! You post 1000x more than IcedEarth. You must literately have no life outside of the internet. WORST CASE OF ASPERGERS I'VE EVER SEEN. Your claim to fame is trolling other aspies here, the sad thing is, they're your only real friends. JUST LOL @ YOU, JUST LOL. Not even worth my time typing this, just die already.

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:
sephon said:
This is hardly legit.

"Working on maximizing our potential our potential to benefit society for generations to come"

> implies there should be more kids
> not an antinatalist
> "legit" 

Not everything was legit.

But the general idea was legit. If I didn't know any better he talks like a guy that came straight out of SlutHate.

Except there really was no SlutHate in February, 2012. The man was ahead of his time, period.
[hr]
The truth is we're in 2015 and still a laughably primitive and dumb human race.

If you guys cannot relate to the "sex felt primitive to me" part, then you're either virgins or monkey-like. Sorry.
Sexual acts only feel primitive for most men ( i cant speak for women and doubt there has been any enlightened women ), myself included for the brief time after the orgasm. In japanese there is even a word for it called kenjataimu or some shit.

I can think of sex as a primitive act when no women come to my mind but otherwise it is hard unless you just had an orgasm. Sex is over rated and is too primitive to be done TOO often, you will burn out, the chase for sex is why 50% divorce rate. Foreplay is known to be the better part anyway. Sex is still a necessity and sexual depravity doesnt entirely get you anywhere otherwise eunuchs would be the most enlightened. I know you may be trolling but I actually think this so w/e

btw i didnt read jack shit I only read the first sentence but from the other posts in this thread, he is talking about benefiting society which is also pointless. True bliss and enjoyment is the goal to life, 'enlightenment'

Vertu

Incel

We need to recruit this guy on the site ASAP. He almost reminds me of me.

[img=787x228]

Vertu

Incel
poobear said:
JUST LOL @ U. You're so pathetic.

It's obviously another one of your alt accounts. Fuck you must have no life! You post 1000x more than IcedEarth. You must literately have no life outside of the internet. WORST CASE OF ASPERGERS I'VE EVER SEEN. Your claim to fame is trolling other aspies here, the sad thing is, they're your only real friends. JUST LOL @ YOU, JUST LOL. Not even worth my time typing this, just die already.
You sound upset.

[video=youtube]

solidus

Coper
Life is about cruising on a constant high dopamine rush, everything else is fucking pointless. If you're not having sex, getting validation wherever you go and don't consume some sort of drugs you're coping, Period. Benefit society? Are you fucking kidding me

Peanuts

Incel
FuckThis said:
He is a fucking idiot 
So instead of all that "primitive" shit, he is advocating some "benefiting" society or some dumb shit like that
LMAO
You aren't making any arguments in this post, just acting like an emotional little bitch.

He's probably already achieved 10x as much in life as you have.

Making money for yourself isn't an evil in itself. It's how you do it that counts. You can doing it by contributing a lot of real value, and in that case you deserve to become rich as fuck. You can be a good person without being some dumbass altruist who spends all his time volunteering at the homeless shelter and wasting his time on poor people who have no hope. You can become rich by contributing to the top-end of society, which will then eventually seep down to everyone else as a result.

For example, there are a ton of hard working entrepreneurs out there who are innovating in their fields of expertise and they deserve every single penny they make because they're creating much more wealth than they get in their paychecks.

FuckThis

Slayer
Peanuts said:
FuckThis said:
He is a fucking idiot 
LMAO
You aren't making any arguments in this post, just acting like an emotional little bitch.

He's probably already achieved 10x as much in life as you have.

Making money for yourself isn't an evil in itself. It's how you do it that counts. You can doing it by contributing a lot of real value, and in that case you deserve to become rich as fuck. You can be a good person without being some dumbass altruist who spends all his time volunteering at the homeless shelter and wasting his time on poor people who have no hope. You can become rich by contributing to the top-end of society, which will then eventually seep down to everyone else as a result.

For example, there are a ton of hard working entrepreneurs out there who are innovating in their fields of expertise and they deserve every single penny they make because they're creating much more wealth than they get in their paychecks.
Well duh he prob did achieve 10x as much as me, since i achieved literally nothing :lol: :lol:

driftwood

Incel
Theres more to it than that.  Theres submissive moans and whimpers of a high estrogen 19 year old female, theres looking in her eyes and feeling your body convulse as you're intensely cumming inside her

White God

Normie
Everything is pointless once you go down that road. Just be happy and live the life you want to  live.