who would have thought she would gain 3 points.

stamaster21

Slayer

stamaster21

Slayer
The Masked Magician said:
What did she have?

Its  the sex hormone estrogen her sistter kendal lacked it and had a bad puberty. Kyle had alot of estorgen pumping in her body during her teen years she has alot more sex appeal now good hip to waist ratio, nice breast, younger face because estrogen effects collagen levels.

she lip injections op.

stamaster21 said:
The Masked Magician said:
What did she have?

Its  the sex hormone estrogen her sistter kendal lacked it and had a bad puberty. Kyle had alot of estorgen pumping in her body during her teen years she has alot more sex appeal now good hip to waist ratio, nice breast, younger face because estrogen effects collagen levels.

she lip injections op.

Pretty sure she had a maxfac but I'm not an expert on it to know what procedures exactly.

highinhibcel

Incel
Her lip fillers give her the illusion of more forward growth along with simply making her lips over sized, which is legit for women.

She got nasolabial fold fillers which covers up the main visible symptom of her slight jaw retrusion.

She got subtle rhino which doesn't do much.

She upped her makeup, skincare, and eyebrow grooming game.

She started taking care to always look good in photos.

Look how unnatural her profile looks. You can see the work her lips are doing for her apparent forward growth.

[img=634x476]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/28/1414473136634_wps_50_Kylie_Jenner_i_love_you.jpg[/img]

MewingAllDay

Normie
it looks like she went from white to latina ethnicity. in young pictures she looks straight up white, in old pics she looks like legit latina from spain

Magnus

Lookism God
highinhibcel said:
Her lip fillers give her the illusion of more forward growth along with simply making her lips over sized, which is legit for women.

She got nasolabial fold fillers which covers up the main visible symptom of her slight jaw retrusion.

She got subtle rhino which doesn't do much.

She upped her makeup, skincare, and eyebrow grooming game.

She started taking care to always look good in photos.

Look how unnatural her profile looks. You can see the work her lips are doing for her apparent forward growth.

[img=634x476]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/28/1414473136634_wps_50_Kylie_Jenner_i_love_you.jpg[/img]

Exactly 
Fucking lol @ people who think she got a lefort

highinhibcel

Incel
MewingAllDay said:
it looks like she went from white to latina ethnicity. in young pictures she looks straight up white, in old pics she looks like legit latina from spain

Dark skin looks good on men, so women mistakenly think it looks good on them. She probably uses various products to make her look tan and suntans.