• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Who will be more depressed being alone on Valentine's Day

Jawanomics

Champion
Men or women?

I reckon women, but in no way will they blame their bodyfat, personality, high standards for others and low standards for themselves...it is because ''there is no real men anymore, like the ones in romance novels''

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Kind of off topic, but most slayers are technically "alone" on Valentine's Day if they just don't have one girl who's above the rest who he's sleeping with. 
Anyway, it really doesn't matter. Being alone on November 23rd, April 16th, September 4th, etc is all the same as February 14th.

UglyNormalFag said:
Kind of off topic, but most slayers are technically "alone" on Valentine's Day if they just don't have one girl who's above the rest who he's sleeping with. 
Anyway, it really doesn't matter. Being alone on November 23rd, April 16th, September 4th, etc is all the same as February 14th.

Even though you're NT
:clap:

No man likes valentines day. I'm depressed because it's so disgusting and I can't get a bite to eat at a nice restaurant without there being a valentines day special.

Namek

Rotter
The constant reminds of Valentines. Even the fucking movie deadpool is associated with valentines.

Fuck man. I cant even go see a movie without feeling like a worthless piece of shit.

assburger

Megastar
im not phased because ive been alone my whole life

'life'... if u can fuking call it that anyway

Nyhil

Rotter
Jawanomics said:
Men or women?

I reckon women, but in no way will they blame their bodyfat, personality, high standards for others and low standards for themselves...it is because ''there is no real men anymore, like the ones in romance novels''

were you @"Negronomics" ?