Who wants to have a screaming match with me

slutty_french_girl17

anti-racist club

which seem to make a case for the positive uses of cocaine, claiming that use of the coca leaf did not lead to noticeable damage to mental or physical health, that the positive health effects of coca leaf chewing might be transferable from traditional settings to other countries and cultures and that coca production provides financial benefits to peasants".

Userr

051 YM

which seem to make a case for the positive uses of cocaine, claiming that use of the coca leaf did not lead to noticeable damage to mental or physical health, that the positive health effects of coca leaf chewing might be transferable from traditional settings to other countries and cultures and that coca production provides financial benefits to peasants".
but you are snorting processed cocaine you aboslute fucking idiot?

Userr

051 YM
comparing coco leafs to fucking cocaine made in some lab in god knows where

Userr

051 YM
there is studies on this and most drug abusers dont get their life ruined from drugs. Function drug addicts are common

and im not even a drug addict
you used how many people have tried meth then compared to how many meth addicts there was

"perfect understanding"

:spiderlol:

i saw 2 pages and i was hoping dylan somethin gsomething with the roblox discord vocie came in

slutty_french_girl17

anti-racist club
you used how many people have tried meth then compared to how many meth addicts there was

"perfect understanding"

:spiderlol:
I take back what I said about meth, it is very neurotoxic at what most people dose. but at lower levels, meth is literally a pharmacy drug (Desoxyn)

Userr

051 YM
I take back what I said about meth, it is very neurotoxic at what most people dose. but at lower levels, meth is literally a pharmacy drug (Desoxyn)
STOP GIVING ADVICE THEN WHEN YOU ADMIT BEING WRONG ABOUT METH(LOL)