Who the fuck said that "looks don´t matter"?

If there's one thing I PROFOUNDLY get annoyed by, is when people say that looks does not matter and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. STOP IT NOW!. People repeat clichés as if they were trained donkeys and this ENDS with my life. So I decided ONCE AND FOR ALL destroy myths about beauty and show that ugly people are fucked, sad, broken, humiliated and doesn´t even have 1/3 of quality of life of the beautiful people who have an easy and better life.

MYTH 1- Looks does not affect people's lives in the sentimental, professional and economic fields
Really, your sucker? It does indeed! And the influences are absurdly brutal that can simply seal the fate of the person.

- '' Beautiful women and handsome men are judged most talented, honest, kind and intelligent than their peers. Controlled studies show that people strive more to help attractive people - the same sex and the opposite sex. - Because they want to be accepted and loved by the beautiful people

'' - Ugly people earn less than the average wage and beautiful people earn more than the average wage."

- Beautiful students receive better reviews and attention from teachers.

- The most beautiful criminals receive reduced sentences. Ugly suspects have more work to prove his innocence

- Cute patients receive more customized treatment from their doctors.

Beautiful people are given positive traits automatically: They are already seen automatically as more cooperative and helpers no matter what they do. Beautiful people are more successful and popular than ugly people.

Men and women with the voice considered attractive tend to have a more active sex life and have more partners over a lifetime. It was also found a relationship between the voice and the physical type of its owner. More seductive voices , in general, were regarded as the most beautiful.

- Tall men earn more than short men. One year of experience in the labor market is equivalent to 50mm in height. One reason is that taller men invoke MORE RESPECT.

- Almost all elected American presidents were taller than rival candidates.

- Mothers who have cute babies spent more time carrying him in her lap, stroking, talking to him, and looking into the eyes than mothers with horrendous babies .

- Beautiful People find sexual partners more easily.

- Stronger and more muscular men have more female sexual partners and lose their virginity earlier

Myth 2 and 3 - '' BEAUTY IS RELATIVE '' and '' BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER''

NO! You politically correct sucker. Learn:

'' Beauty patterns not only are the same for different cultures and individuals, but they are also innate. We are born with the idea of ​​what is beautiful or not. ''

In all studies of psychology, within the United States, whether Asian or white, or black and white agree in which faces are more or less beautiful. In different cultures there is considerable agreement in the judgment of beauty) ...) in either study the degree of the Western media exposure had no influence on people's perceptions of beauty. How is it that people from very diverse cultures agree on what is beautiful or not?

It seems that people from different cultures share the same standards of beauty because they are INBORN; we are born with the knowledge of what is beautiful or not. Two studies conducted (...) with children 2 to 3 months longer look to faces they deem beautiful. Babies are very hedonistic and have no manners so they look what they consider pleasant. When babies look for something longer than the rest, this indicates that they prefer to look what they find attractive. ''

You can measure the beauty of a person as well. There are 3 beauty factors, bilateral symmetry, mid face and secondary sexual characteristics. The better these factors the more beautiful you are and the better your genes, IQ and physical health and development.

allindaeyes

Banned
autism awereness bot said:
this is exactly what autism looks like
lmao i recognised it from the title and ops avatar. coupled with the expected wall of text it was enough to make me lol

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
I think Scott Dicklick here might hold the title of the most autistic shitposter yet.

Nearly ten threads of his crying so far.

redpill

Incel
post the source from this
 '' Beauty patterns not only are the same for different cultures and individuals, but they are also innate. We are born with the idea of what is beautiful or not. ''

allindaeyes

Banned
redpill said:
 '' Beauty patterns not only are the same for different cultures and individuals, but they are also innate. We are born with the idea of what is beautiful or not. ''
well I thought to an extent it was proven that certain features were more desired innately by us through genetics. Also symmetry is a bonus

Darkman

Slayer
Normalfaqs know that looks matter a great deal deep down, they just say looks don't matter as a coping mechanism.

The vast majority of normalfags flat out lie or exaggerate their height by a couple inches.

they know that they are ugly or average at best, so exaggerate other atributes like their intelligence, even though outside of school they never read shit outside of their Facebook or W/E garbage.

rigidity

Slayer
The PUAs said it and everybody here has read PUA.  The rest of the world is obsessed with looks.

redpill

Incel
allindaeyes said:
redpill said:
well I thought to an extent it was proven that certain features were more desired innately by us through genetics. Also symmetry is a bonus
LOL tell me what a blind man's inborn idea of beauty is, what was considered beautiful 1000 years ago isn't the same as it is today LOL IF HUMAN BEHAVIOUR COULDN'T CHANGE WE WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN CAVES

:shotsfired:

H

Heydad

Inceldom has completely took over every single aspect of my existence. I cannot continue like this, I am not mentally strong enough and I lack the desire. Goodbye to th is cruel world, I cant stand this anymore. I wake up every morning feeling fatigued and emotionless as if I needed any more pain in my life. I feel like I have been molested tbh, not having the warmth of a woman has completely blinded me from happiness and I am at my wits end. Farewell my time is done. My dad is inheriting me 2.5 million but whats the point guys? I have messed up teeth and I am norwooding faster than usain bolt.

I'm a midget, so I have to love girls that are taller than me. When I look at my girlfriend when she is wearing no shoes, my eye level is at her waist. I have to sit in a high chair to fit at the dinner table! And my girl friend is so much stronger than me! She treats me like a baby just because I am 26 and haven't hit puberty. I am so weak that my 2 year old brother is much taller and much, much stronger. He is closer to puberty than I am. there is stuff that he can easily pick up with one hand, that I can't lift off the ground with two hands. Though as much as my girl friend, and every one else in the world is superior to me, I still like her. Best quote ever found by poobear