Who needs a girlfriend when you have the Internet

IsaacNewton

Coper
I feel like lots of the incels here haven't spent a lot of time with women so you don't understand how unbearable 97% of them are. Most of them are even more retarded than the biggest aspie on lookism, not to mention how easily they get upset over stuff. If you think about it, the Internet gives you access to pretty much all the female content you realistically need. Sure it would be nice to have a girl to cuddle with but it isn't a necessity. Considering how most of the girls I used to be friends with before I sperged out and went NC with all of them made me insanely angry at least once a week we might actually be better off without them.  

Inb4 cope

Can we get some slayers opinions on this btw

yeah it's mostly true.

It's really only worth spending time with most women if you are getting laid from it and not if they're just using you.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
That and the fact that we are really close to consumer VR is gonna put an end to hypergamy or at least reduce white knighting.

VR will fill alot of incel voids very well. Want to look like Chico in his prime? no problem, just load up your Avatar and the computer will take care of translating your facial gestures into Chico's.

DuckDuckIncel said:
That and the fact that we are really close to consumer VR is gonna put an end to hypergamy or at least reduce white knighting.

VR will fill alot of incel voids very well. Want to look like Chico in his prime? no problem, just load up your Avatar and the computer will take care of translating your facial gestures into Chico's.

just lol, who is going to do all this advanced programming when incels are just giving up and not STEMcelling anymore.

IsaacNewton

Coper
DuckDuckIncel said:

Fucking legit. After grade 11 I realized that having an actual loving relationship is nothing more than a pipe dream. Why bother trying to obtain something that doesn't exist? Looking for true love is like searching for the philosophers stone, you aren't going to find it. Can't wait till VR exists tbh, if they were able to integrate touch/feel into it real life is over.

IsaacNewton said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

Fucking legit. After grade 11 I realized that having an actual loving relationship is nothing more than a pipe dream. Why bother trying to obtain something that doesn't exist? Looking for true love is like searching for the philosophers stone, you aren't going to find it. Can't wait till VR exists tbh, if they were able to integrate touch/feel into it real life is over.

like that will ever be possible

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
ThereIsNoGame said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

just lol, who is going to do all this advanced programming when incels are just giving up and not STEMcelling anymore.
Like all technologies, they develop out of the needs of consumerism and capitalism. Also, its already a reality, its just not being sold to consumers yet.

One thing your also forgetting is that attractive people tend to be better at science than stemcells because they are not distracted by incel worries. Usually attractive people that take up science do it for an actual love of it whereas an incel does science because he was deprived of any other options (i.e. incels make shitty scientists)

IsaacNewton

Coper
DuckDuckIncel said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
Like all technologies, they develop out of the needs of consumerism and capitalism. Also, its already a reality, its just not being sold to consumers yet.

One thing your also forgetting is that attractive people tend to be better at science than stemcells because they are not distracted by incel worries. Usually attractive people that take up science do it for an actual love of it whereas an incel does science because he was deprived of any other options (i.e. incels make shitty scientists)
Tesla/Newton were shitty scientists?

:what:

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
IsaacNewton said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

Tesla/Newton were shitty scientists?

That was before hypergamy when women couldnt have careers. I am talking NOW

DuckDuckIncel said:
ThereIsNoGame said:

:cage:

Bro, go to any engineering school or any tech company and you'll see who is doing the bulk of the technological development.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
ThereIsNoGame said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

Bro, go to any engineering school or any tech company and you'll see who is doing the bulk of the technological development.
Thats because incels are cornered into it as their only option. Some of the top schools have very attractive people at the top of the engineering and science classes. Ofcourse they are more balanced human beings. Incels only excel at science because they have nothing else to do.

DuckDuckIncel said:
ThereIsNoGame said:

Thats because incels are cornered into it as their only option. Some of the top schools have very attractive people at the top of the engineering and science classes. Ofcourse they are more balanced human beings. Incels only excel at science because they have nothing else to do.
Doesn't change my argument.