Who is the richest user here?

Chad

Incel
how much do you make and what do you do

My net worth is $0.00 if you don't count all the money I owe, in which case it's negative.

purps drank

Slayer
Probably depends if you want to count the people with trust funds here or not  :giggle:

heilsa

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
heilsa said:
lmfao that's not even large, it's also an estimated value and not the profits he made
yeah. well not in germany. and i highty doubt that this is common in romania either.

inb4 im the only euro-millionair in romania

IcedEarth

Slayer
heilsa said:
yeah. well not in germany. and i highty doubt that this is common in romania either.

you never talked with these kinds of people have you? funny thing is stocks of 650k ain't much even here, I could prove that by showing you public records of certain trader firms but the thing is I already deduced from your posts that you can't read a balance sheet and I'm not going to give you lessons of that for months in a row because you aren't really interested in it in the first place

heilsa

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
heilsa said:

you never talked with these kinds of people have you? funny thing is stocks of 650k ain't much even here, I could prove that by showing you public records of certain trader firms but the thing is I already deduced from your posts that you can't read a balance sheet and I'm not going to give you lessons of that for months in a row because you aren't really interested in it in the first place
so its pretty common for people in their tweenties to have around 650k in romania. hmmkay then

IcedEarth

Slayer
heilsa said:
so its pretty common for people in their tweenties to have around 650k in romania. hmmkay then
what he posted was the worth of the shares which is volatile

he can buy shares for 10k and end up with a value of 80 - 100k within a month if he was lucky

it all depends when you sell it because that's when you make the profit

alien

Chad
Rotters
I probably qualify as part of the 1% by lookism/sluthate standards. A lot of the people here who talk about their day trading wealth are probably full of shit. Every time I ask them how they do it, they never reveal what their secret is.

Most of my wealth is from employment income (savings. Which is why I find it amusing how hood rych accuses me of being a lazy bum who leeches off his productivity. When that fucker is a kiddie who just graduated. LOL). The second biggest portion is inheritance from my grandfather and monetary gifts from my mom when she was alive. The third biggest portion is equity built up from my mutual fund and my GIC. The fourth is whatever accumulated interest I earned.

IcedEarth

Slayer
alien said:
I probably qualify as part of the 1% by lookism/sluthate standards. A lot of the people here who talk about their day trading wealth are probably full of shit. Every time I ask them how they do it, they never reveal what their secret is.
there isn't any except insider trading if you are into capital gains

however buying stocks that produce dividends is the best in the long run, also less stress far less stress

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:

however buying stocks that produce dividends is the best in the long run, also less stress far less stress
I am very paranoid when it comes to investing in stocks. Stock trading is a zero sum game. It's almost like gambling. I have a mutual fund. But only about 15% of my portfolio is in mutual funds and they're not doing very well lately. Most of my money is in bank accounts. LOL. Because I'm a very paranoid individual and don't trust financial advisors.

IcedEarth

Slayer
alien said:
IcedEarth said:

I am very paranoid when it comes to investing in stocks. Stock trading is a zero sum game. It's almost like gambling. I have a mutual fund. But only about 15% of my portfolio is in mutual funds and they're not doing very well lately. Most of my money is in bank accounts. LOL. Because I'm a very paranoid individual and don't trust financial advisors.
you shouldn't because they are all broke, just sell you the shit their firm says

I already posted you what's the safe route to legit money on the trader scene

buying stocks that produce dividends is the best in the long run, also less stress far less stress

but you will have to learn to read balance sheets first

http://avxsearch.se/search?q=financial+intelligence&commit=Go

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:
you shouldn't because they are all broke, just sell you the shit their firm says

I already posted you what's the safe route to legit money on the trader scene

buying stocks that produce dividends is the best in the long run, also less stress far less stress

but you will have to learn to read balance sheets first

http://avxsearch.se/search?q=financial+intelligence&commit=Go
The same companies that produce dividends to their shareholders now may not produce dividends for their shareholders in the future though

Stock trading is a zero sum game. If I buy Google stock from someone, either that person who sells me his stock is a sucker for getting out too early (if the value of that stock goes up in the future) or that person is smart if he gets out before shit hits the fan (if that stock ends up losing value).

IcedEarth

Slayer
alien said:
The same companies that produce dividends to their shareholders now may not produce dividends for their shareholders in the future though
yes if they are less than 10 years old it can happen, but that's why you learn to read balance sheets

Vertu

Incel
My god can you aspies please stop talking about things you have no idea about.

Just legit cringing reading this entire thread.

Stick to being NEET and talking about faces in your basement, that is your specialty. Not fucking finance.

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:
alien said:
yes if they are less than 10 years old it can happen, but that's why you learn to read balance sheets
Remember that whole fiasco with Facebook when their IPO hit? (their IPO was less than 10 years into Facebook's founding probably. Unless I'm mistaken) Facebook stock started out high because EVERYONE wanted Facebook. And then their stock value tanked after the IPO. lol.
[hr]
Vertu said:
My god can you aspies please stop talking about things you have no idea about.

Just legit cringing reading this entire thread.

Stick to being NEET and talking about faces in your basement, that is your specialty. Not fucking finance.
You are the biggest fucking troll on this forum. You haven't produced any proof that you actually won a lot of money in the stock market. You just took a picture of a bunch of cash on your laptop that you probably got from your student loan. LOL.