• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

who is the most rational and logical poster here?

incelhero

Regular
Me, @modified and @RememberMew are the holy high IQ trinity of lookism.net

Occam. I enjoy his posts. They are well thought out and he seems level headed. My sig is a quote from him.

Amud

Banned
sephy said:
Pinhead said:
@"sephy" 
@"ItWontBeMe" 
@"Pinhead"
@"OccamsRazorBurn"

people won't say we're objective because we joke/hyperbole around t00 much but deep down we're by far the most rational tbhh

You joke around? I thought you were just retarded. My mistake...

Anakind

Champion
It can only be oldcels obviously. Not being offensive, but most of you guys are just little children whose prefrontal cortex isn't even fully developed yet.

Have to me. I living the NT life and I am slaying, plus the fact that i'm sapient and post here. I am an observer and I see things from a meta level

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Pinhead said:
ThePolygamist said:
lol no

@"layingdown"

Obviously you wont agree cuz ur irrational af

almost everyone in that list wants surgery to be able to talk to a woman, you all have body dysmorphia and are obsessed with looks and you want to call me irrational?

:jordan:

Foxx

Average Guy
I Gerry called those words IRL but I could never be that on the internet

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Most of you are irrational and emotional as fuck, you cannot come to sound logical conclusions to save ur fucking life  :lol:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The delusion of the posters on this site is real. Look at all the people who think they are actually logical and rational, dat ego lmao.

Anakind

Champion
Pinhead said:
Wut? I can talk to women, I just know there's no point in my current subhuman state. 

And ur legit dumb as fuck if you think a rational & logical individual wouldnt get surgery after analyzing his position in the world

my fucking god u need bricked

Don't wanna sound like a dick, but a rational person wouldn't rot until he got surgery done.