• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Who is the most insane poster here?

davo

Jawline said:
He is more Luka Magnotta than Elliot actually.
Care to elaborate why? Both could have NPD but that's doesn't make that comparison acceptable.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
madmaxmandem said:
Trews is not mentally ill.

Just bitter.

Well, that's what I think.

Recording people in public and giving reportage about it on incel forum on daily basis is a huge sign of mental illness

davo said:
Jawline said:
He is more Luka Magnotta than Elliot actually.
Care to elaborate why? Both could have NPD but that's doesn't make that comparison acceptable.

I dont know. He just reminds me of Luka a lot. Its his vibe.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Jawline said:

davo said:

I dont know. He just reminds me of Luka a lot. Its his vibe.

Just go out and say it. It's because he's a faggot.
:jordan:

tiredoftrying

Banned
I'm starting to think that most users here have big mental problems, some are showing it, some aren't.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Severe Retard said:
Lol @ normalfags thinking im a next shooter im legit normal

Being that you are part ethnic I actually think you could be a bomber (like Tsarnaev).

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
SR is the next ER
Happy Go Lucky is the next Tyger

remember that post

dota2

Regular
SR he has that Ted Bundy vibe going. Actually hes first non white i feel sorry for. Poor guy has looks but his brain is just too far gone

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Ideal said:
the whole purpose of this site is to discuss looks, theres nothing out of the ordinary of someone posting their photos to be rated or discuss certain features.

SR is taking it to a whole new level tho.

Apex JC

Joke
SR is nothing like ER

the crzy ones are willmonfret and leebyunghun (unless he's trolling)

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Severe Retard said:
Jawline said:
SR is the next ER
Happy Go Lucky is the next Tyger

remember that post

tell me what I do that's like er

do i make crazy rants?

do i say any hateful things?

do I hate any groups of people?

do i hate women?

am i incel?

nononononononononno

you're just projecting you are more likely going to go er since u seem mentally weak

It is not like you do the same thing as him. Its probably the extreme narcissist vibe, which i wrote about many times in this thread. Self-important feminine boy who loves himself.

Joncoping

Regular
SR does remind me of ER a lot. He is gayfaced like ER. But seems like he is struggling to come to terms with the fact that women are not turned on by gayfaced cuckolds. He keeps going on about his "refined" and "upper class" look. Once he realizes these facts he will go ER. Low inhib high T badboy or DEATH

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Severe Retard said:
most of my pics are from people saying "you have small chin LOL " then i post a pic where my chin obviously isnt small then they say some other shit etc etc

Because you literally compensate for your chin by taking a low angle pic.

:cage:

Emil_King

Regular
Happy Go Lucky said:
Severe Retard said:
most of my pics are from people saying "you have small chin LOL " then i post a pic where my chin obviously isnt small then they say some other shit etc etc

Because you literally compensate for your chin by taking a low angle pic.

:cage:

This. Literally every photo he posted is tricky angle / lighting. Not once has he posted a neutral front face selfie in natural lighting. Just lol

His life goal is to be praised and accepted by a forum full on subhumans (PH, SH and now this place)

He has been craving for attention and praise for close to 2 years, yet he has been ridiculed to the depths of hell and back.

Yet he still keeps posting his fucking face

He can't rest until he is considered a MM here by the majority of people here

Yet he still is deluding himself by denying the partial truths that have been dished out to him over those 2 years

2 years, same after same. I think this is more than obsession. It's just going over and over again the same things, same pictures, same angles, same ethnic hair.

This is not how a normal person behaves, even by the low subhuman standard we have here or the past forums.

He literally can't probably sleep at night knowing there is a forum full of low quality males who don't consider him the personification of Adonis.