Who is the most insane poster here?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I think that Trews and SR are on top of that list.

Yeah willy probably.

Probably the only legit mentally ill people here (depression, bdd, low self-esteem, asperberger etc aren't real diseases.)

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Who is willy? i dont remember him
what does he have in his avatar? what is wrong with him?

Severe Retard said:
how am I insane... FUCKING lol you're just a normal fag that can't deal with being ugly..
You are no different than ER. Soon enough I expect you to start posting videos and ranting about being an incel before going on a shootout.

TheTrews

Normie
Jawline said:
I think that Trews and SR are on top of that list.
You started this thread right after I pointed out that Serge Gainsbourg was Jewish  :lol:

Severe Retard said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
You are no different than ER. Soon enough I expect you to start posting videos and ranting about being an incel before going on a shootout.
im not an incel though... LOL :uzi:
Someone said that you are. Either way it doesn't matter, I'm still expecting to see you on the news.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Happy Go Lucky said:
Severe Retard said:
how am I insane... FUCKING lol you're just a normal fag that can't deal with being ugly..
Thats exactly how you are insane. You have huge Elliot Rodger/Luka Magnotta vibe. You actually seem to be bigger psycho than ER and I'm serious now. Not that i dont like you or anything, even though you call me ugly. You have a huge psycho vibe, thats all.

Severe Retard said:
Jawline said:
Thats exactly how you are insane. You have huge Elliot Rodger/Luka Magnotta vibe. You actually seem to be bigger psycho than ER and I'm serious now. Not that i dont like you or anything, even though you call me ugly. You have a huge psycho vibe, thats all.
Fucking lol at least im good looking
Keep deluding yourself buddy boyo.

:jordan:

Emil_King

Normie
SR due to severe and critical unhealthy levels of narcissism and delusion

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I legit feel sorry for SR. Clinical case of NPD.

Yeah, SR is mentally ill. I refuse to believe that he is only trolling. Remember this guy has been doxxed here numerous times, everybody knows his name, location, mother, sister, father etc yet he still comes here to shitpost his fucking face and crave for attention like a fucking dog.

Emil_King

Normie
Jawline said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Jawline said:
This. He actually does remind me exactly of ER lmao

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
He is more Luka Magnotta than Elliot actually.

risingsun

Cuck
Emil_King said:
Jawline said:
Jawline said:
This. He actually does remind me exactly of ER lmao
to be fair you are most likely mentally ill as fuck just like most closeted homosexuals. i cant imagine the guilt and panic you live with being in the closet