Who is the funniest lookism user?

BlueBalls

Chad
Imo it could be @"paulus" (heilsa), Tyger and all of his alts are also pretty funny. There are a lot of originals on here when you think about it.

Colourful characters

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
Imo it could be @"paulus" (heilsa), Tyger and all of his alts are also pretty funny. There are a lot of originals on here when you think about it.

Colourful characters

wat lol

I'll go with Vertu.

BlueBalls

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
BlueBalls said:

Colourful characters

wat lol

I'll go with Vertu.

Yeah he's just so ridiculous and crazy. His avatars and pretentious writing also cracks me up.

Forgot about Vertu, when he made those voice recordings I almost pissed myself lolol.

This shit had me rolling on the floor

http://lookism.net/Thread-The-time-has-come-I-am-going-to-ascend-PIC

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
ItWontBeMe said:
wat lol

I'll go with Vertu.

Yeah he's just so ridiculous and crazy. His avatars and pretentious writing also cracks me up.

Forgot about Vertu, when he made those voice recordings I almost pissed myself lolol.

Your signature (and previous ones) always made me laugh, so much so that I made a thread out of that once. You're on the list too. :3

Doc.Cock megacock thread with personal rating of ugly thick gross prostitutes at 10/10
plus he had tiny hands

maybe LostTuna for being baby dick

King Chad

Normie
Honestly I think @"RefIex" or @"Reflex", but I haven't been around long so probably missed out on some funny shit