Who is it over for in your opinion?

Invisible

King of Chads
@"i'm ugly mom admit it"

I'll start:

- @"assburger" - MUH NT

Sorry, mang, but it's a wrap, son. You seem to be one of the few legit "critical tier" aspies here (most white guys on this forum are very very high functioning autists or are just very beta and very socially retarded). You aren't ugly but your spergz has fucked you over in terms of SMV, sexual experiences and desirability. You can't even interact with other humans. Your parents seem to have neglected you and abandoned you to your fate instead of getting you help. Do they not realize that when they're dead, the new homeowners of the house aren't going to take you onboard as a nonrentpaying tenant? I see you as more likely to go ER than to get a GF. 

- @"Bukowski" - MUH IQ
Not because of your looks but because of your brain. PSL done raped your frontal lobe. I'm not sure how fucked you were pre-PSL but judging by how mentally fucked you are now, it's almost certainly a wrap. A girl is more likely to come and "save you from an aspiecel existence and death" more than any of the other guys I mention ITT with the possible exception of HEROIN, but you are very likely to bore her, weird her out, quell her interest and generally kill any potential relationships that were coming your way. It's O V E R. inb4 "yes it's because of my IQ" - as if women require that a guy have smarts to fuck him.

@"mrz"  - MUH JB
26 and kissless.  A legit aspie. I like you, bro, but I am just being real. You have the intelligence of a mature 30 year old when it comes to things that interest you: tanner stages, network security, law enforcement. But generally, you have the maturity of a 12 year old. You talking to a fellow 26 yo girl would be a mismatch. She would life-experience-mog you. For every party she's been to, you would have a CNET.com cookie on your PC. Also, the older you get, the less you want a woman of your age. Right now you are too aspie to have the wherewithall to snag even a 2/10 JB because you just don't have the social intelligence. You couldn't covertly approach a girl, leave your intentions wide-open, invite her to a place where you won't be questioned, etc. You just lack that....that...killer instinct, masculine maturity. It's OVER, muh nigga.

@HEROIN - MUH YOUTH

I'm not wasting any more time on you. 7/10, 19yo, rich, own flat, nice car -> still can't make shit work. Your only hope is that a girl likes you enough to put in ALL THE WORK to make sex or an LTR with you work. You will have less relationships and sex than your looks dictate you should because you aren't mentally mature. You may be alpha enough to sell drugs and do time in jail but your stubbornness to approach a woman will have you haemorraging potential lays. You just aren't built for the 2016 dating market. It will take a very strong experience or wakeup call to "mature" you. Maybe after that experience (e.g. a first LTR), you might be okay, but until that comes, you will struggle. Well, I say "struggle" like you're even trying. Your "struggle" consists of repeatedly asking mentally fucked virgin incels how you can get women into your life without you approaching them. You are hung up on fucking JBs as a 15 yo which is legit but there comes a time when that's no longer feasible: your 16th birthday, kid. As you are currently, you will NEVER have sex unless a girl practically rapes you at a party.

All guys above just don't seem to have the mental "tools", the "sexual and selfawareness-based" maturity to start living a successful adult life. Notice how most of these guys are living like most 11 year olds except without the peer interaction? Notice how these guys aren't facially incel, just mentally screwed almost beyond repair. 

Most normal NT guys are more likely to get laid as time goes on, due to learning from experiences - until they begin to look older, of course. Whereas these guys are LESS likely to get laid as time goes on. Their brains FUCK THEM OVER MORE AND MORE WITH EACH PASSING HOUR. Each hour, they are, in their minds, "less NT", "too much older than a prime JB", "lower IQ" etc. Compare this to the normal man who with each passing hour has learned "not to text girls who flake", "not to continue conversations where interest seems low", etc. Normal guys learn. The guys above BURN.

FuckThis

Slayer
I think it is pretty over for me if my gf dumps me.

I really love her and would be devastated. I doubt i could carry on. 
The pain is too high

Invisible

King of Chads
damnson said:
me tbh

nah jk
I could have just included a category for white guys in general, based on YOU. I would STRANGLE you IRL because you're just WASTING LMS.

FuckThis

Slayer
In general being NT is really fucking important
I dont think assburger is wrong

For most NT girls you need
Friends
Social circle
Job
Decent looks
Hygene
NT humor
NT topics of convo
NT interests 
Etc.

Invisible

King of Chads
damnson said:
Invisible said:
I could have just included a category for white guys in general, based on YOU. I would STRANGLE you IRL because you're just WASTING LMS.
cope 

my MS is poverty tier and my L only appeals to homos
restyling -> tinder -> lays

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
damnson said:
cope 

my MS is poverty tier and my L only appeals to homos
tinder doesn't lead to lays if ur an aspie basement dweller
[hr]
btw @ op legit as fuk analysis

:clap:

just lol @ being me

Invisible

King of Chads
assburger said:
Invisible said:
tinder doesn't lead to lays if ur an aspie basement dweller
[hr]
btw @ op legit as fuk analysis

:clap:

just lol @ being me
thanks bro. Do I have a nigger IQ?

:giggle:

kibo

Chad
Heterophobic said:
FuckThis said:
Legit so many fucking normies on this site

can we stop white knighting this ho
its the only ho we incels have,
so stfu and white knight her(him)  :mrgreen:

FuckThis

Slayer
Lel what is funny is that i am a literal ho,altho i didnt really fuck a lot of guys i did "fool around" with considerable number. 
And i still get whiteknighted from time to time. 
And i am not even a female
hell i am not even a tranny anymore for a long time lol

kibo

Chad
FuckThis said:
Lel what is funny is that i am a literal ho,altho i didnt really fuck a lot of guys i did "fool around" with considerable number. 
legit 
you are training ground for males as well,for practising whiteknighting skills

FuckThis

Slayer
kibo said:
FuckThis said:
legit 
you are training ground for males as well,for practising whiteknighting skills
Being female is the best thing that can happen to you. 

Imagine being a real one,getting love,respect and validation where ever you go. 

No more worrying about having to aproach or being forever alone. Just pure bliss.

And you can go to any club and hook up with guys there (like my love single mom)

Ehhh.... a man can dream

FuckThis

Slayer
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
FuckThis said:
Being female is the best thing that can happen to you. 

Imagine being a real one,getting love,respect and validation where ever you go. 

No more worrying about having to aproach or being forever alone. Just pure bliss.

And you can go to any club and hook up with guys there (like my love single mom)

Ehhh.... a man can dream
Your a faggot
lol