Who here was beautiful as a boy but grew up into an ugly adult?

whyme

Coper
pretty boy in high school to very ugly in uni

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
whyme said:
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
More sunken eyes and nasolabial folds I guess too. A bigger nose
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

It's been quite the roller coaster ride

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
whyme said:
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

Bones can change with force faggot flush yourself

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Heterophobic said:
UglyNormalFag said:
[hr]

Bones can change with force faggot flush yourself
Your face doesn't change shape though. Also, bones just staying the same in your teens is in itself a very poor puberty. You don't have to turn ugly but if you stay the same that's most likely just as bad

whyme

Coper
UglyNormalFag said:
whyme said:
[hr]

i dont know if pretty boy is the right word. maybe cute is better. either way, girls showed interest in me. they always considered me to be a 'mysterious genius.' the main change was i started drinking in uni and my face got bloated and i didnt even realize it. i was in a relationship at the time and i wasn't really aware of how females were receiving me because i didn't care. now i'm here, trying to drop back to 12% from 21. 

also, acne happened in my first year of uni. still have the scars today.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I did. Was attractive to girls right up until high school. Acne and late puberty worked in tandem to ruin my sex life. Acne at 14,  increased appetite making me skinnyfat, not a single facial hair until 16, no bone mass development until 20.

Invisible

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
I did. Was attractive to girls right up until high school. Acne and late puberty worked in tandem to ruin my sex life. Acne at 14,  increased appetite making me skinnyfat, not a single facial hair until 16, no bone mass development until 20.
Sex life at 14??? Slayer

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Me. 

I was actually a Chad when i was 12. I was the school jock and then puberty fucked me up and i've been trying to compensate ever since.

D.R.

Banned
My skin became less clean and soft when I went through puberty I would think, still NW0 though.