Who here was beautiful as a boy but grew up into an ugly adult?

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
pretty boy in high school to very ugly in uni
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,122
Reputation
3,079
whyme said:
pretty boy in high school to very ugly in uni
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
More sunken eyes and nasolabial folds I guess too. A bigger nose
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

It's been quite the roller coaster ride
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
UglyNormalFag said:
whyme said:
pretty boy in high school to very ugly in uni
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
More sunken eyes and nasolabial folds I guess too. A bigger nose
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

It's been quite the roller coaster ride
Bones can change with force faggot flush yourself
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,122
Reputation
3,079
Heterophobic said:
UglyNormalFag said:
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
More sunken eyes and nasolabial folds I guess too. A bigger nose
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

It's been quite the roller coaster ride
Bones can change with force faggot flush yourself
Your face doesn't change shape though. Also, bones just staying the same in your teens is in itself a very poor puberty. You don't have to turn ugly but if you stay the same that's most likely just as bad
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
UglyNormalFag said:
whyme said:
pretty boy in high school to very ugly in uni
How? Skin or hair? Bones never change shape past very early teens. The maxilla mostly fuses at 13 so bone wise you could have gotten a worse gonial angle/jawline.
More sunken eyes and nasolabial folds I guess too. A bigger nose
[hr]
I went from cute (0-13) to ugly (13 ish) to okay (14-16) to above average (16-18) to ugly (18-19) to above average (currently) 

It's been quite the roller coaster ride
i dont know if pretty boy is the right word. maybe cute is better. either way, girls showed interest in me. they always considered me to be a 'mysterious genius.' the main change was i started drinking in uni and my face got bloated and i didnt even realize it. i was in a relationship at the time and i wasn't really aware of how females were receiving me because i didn't care. now i'm here, trying to drop back to 12% from 21. 

also, acne happened in my first year of uni. still have the scars today.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
I did. Was attractive to girls right up until high school. Acne and late puberty worked in tandem to ruin my sex life. Acne at 14,  increased appetite making me skinnyfat, not a single facial hair until 16, no bone mass development until 20.
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
8
FireHaze said:
I did. Was attractive to girls right up until high school. Acne and late puberty worked in tandem to ruin my sex life. Acne at 14,  increased appetite making me skinnyfat, not a single facial hair until 16, no bone mass development until 20.
Sex life at 14??? Slayer
 

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
3
Me. 

I was actually a Chad when i was 12. I was the school jock and then puberty fucked me up and i've been trying to compensate ever since.
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
My skin became less clean and soft when I went through puberty I would think, still NW0 though.
 
Top