Who here is popping FINASTERIDE, like candy?

Vertu

Incel
In an ideal world, we all would have DHT resistant follicles and high DHT levels.

But of course very rarely do things ever end up ideal for any of us.

So the question of the day, who here is currently on FINASTERIDE? What has been your experience thus far? (ie. how your dick functions, athletic performance, any regrowth, any horrible side effects, etc) let's hear it my good friends.

Darkman

Normie
How do you still expect to get responses with 90% of the forum on ignore?

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Darkman said:
It's a troll account.

Weaselface

Coper
1.25mg per day; I would go lower, but physically dividing the pill further just becomes a practical issue. I've had no further loss, but no apparent regrowth either. My hair is thick, but at a terminal NW2 — remedying that will be my inaugural procedure on my quest to humanity.

No sides. I cannot understand why people hesitate to take it.

The big worry is whether it'll stop working after X-decades — or less. The question of longevity seems sadly to be completely up for grabs.

Vertu

Incel
Darkman said:
Because if I'm in a good mood, and if I deem your pathetic peasant ass worthy, I can unblock your post:

But take note: I very RARELY do this.

davo

Cuck
sephon said:
1mg / day since february 2015... it doesn't seem to regrow hair like minox, probably just prevents further loss
Does fin maintain the gains achieved by minox?

Workcell

Incel
I took it for years, 7 I think, I didn't notice any side effects until what seemed like overnight my libido tanked, it's been over a year now, quit taking it and haven't returned to normal.  Dunno if I can blame it on the fin or something else.  

I think it was a very gradual change that I didn't notice, it actually increases testosterone  by not converting it to DHT, but overtime your body adapts and starts producing less testosterone.

Workcell said:
I took it for years, 7 I think, I didn't notice any side effects until what seemed like overnight my libido tanked, it's been over a year now, quit taking it and haven't returned to normal.  Dunno if I can blame it on the fin or something else.  

I think it was a very gradual change that I didn't notice, it actually increases testosterone  by not converting it to DHT, but overtime your body adapts and starts producing less testosterone.
Did you experience rapid hair loss after you stopped taking it?

solidus

Coper
fin is straight out poison and would harm your hormonal profile permantly in the long run. RU is far better

FIN crew represent.

after 5months of 1mg every second day, i finally dont lose any hair anymore when i go through them or when i shower. i can finally hold my nw1 status and even gain some regrowth together with oral minox.

just LOL if you are balding and not on fin...you are slowly killing yourself

Workcell

Incel
ForeverCucked said:
Workcell said:

Not really, there may be some slow progression of hairloss, but not rapid at all.  May be because my T is on the lower end of the normal range as it is now.   I'm already a NW3, though so it's pretty shit as it is.  Only forehead progression, no vertex.

Cuck
Weaselface said:
1.25mg per day; I would go lower, but physically dividing the pill further just becomes a practical issue.
ya know you can pick up a pill cutter for a couple bucks.

Workcell

Incel
solidus said:
fin is straight out poison and would harm your hormonal profile permantly in the long run. RU is far better
RU scares me honestly, tried it for a short time but never continued.  It's a hassle and on top of that not much is known or documented about it's side effects.  Topical has much less systemic absorption, but if it gets into the hair follicle some of it will get into your system.

Cuck
solidus said:
isn't there more sides on RU though?

style

Cuck
Workcell said:
ForeverCucked said:
Not really, there may be some slow progression of hairloss, but not rapid at all.  May be because my T is on the lower end of the normal range as it is now.   I'm already a NW3, though so it's pretty shit as it is.  Only forehead progression, no vertex.
Dude, it's time to :suicide: .

modified

hairloss expert
I take dutasteride 0.5 mg. As far as I can tell no real side effects. Maybe 15% decrease sexually? Hard to say since I try not to think about sex as an incel.

If there was a pill that would safely kill my sex drive completely so I could be free from this curse I would take it every day.

Cuck
ya guys doing a fin+rogaine combo with a nizoral 2%?

[hr]
style said:
Workcell said:
Dude, it's time to :suicide: .
how about Fin+[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Dutasteride+rogaine[/font]

modified

hairloss expert
Guest said:
I stopped rogaine because it has an anti-collagen effect and anecdotal reports have linked it to saggy face skin and periorbital fat atrophy over time.

My youthful appearance is my last hope so I'm not risking it. Dutasteride + Nizoral 2% should be more than powerful enough. Getting a hair transplant in a few months to fix the damage I incurred before starting dutasteride and the shitty hairline I was born with.

After that should be stable for life.

Cuck
modified said:
Guest said:
I stopped rogaine because it has an anti-collagen effect and anecdotal reports have linked it to saggy face skin and periorbital fat atrophy over time.

My youthful appearance is my last hope so I'm not risking it. Dutasteride + Nizoral 2% should be more than powerful enough. Getting a hair transplant in a few months to fix the damage I incurred before starting dutasteride and the shitty hairline I was born with.

After that should be stable for life.

why not just go for the 2% minox instead of the common 5%?