Who here is actually autistic?

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Any of you actually been diagnosed with autism?
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
Was diagnosed with asperger's when I was a child.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
D.R. said:
Was diagnosed with asperger's when I was a child.
What are some ways that you act different?
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
Chad said:
D.R. said:
Was diagnosed with asperger's when I was a child.
What are some ways that you act different?
Hard to tell, I have problems relating to people's emotions, I have imbalanced intelligence (like total shit in math, then way better at language), I have a monotone voice and a blank stare people have told me before, I tend to create routines, etc.
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,568
Reputation
70
mrz said:
I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 17.
Is it your autism that gives you a predilection for posting walls of text?
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
D.R. said:
Chad said:
What are some ways that you act different?
Hard to tell, I have problems relating to people's emotions, I have imbalanced intelligence (like total shit in math, then way better at language), I have a monotone voice and a blank stare people have told me before, I tend to create routines, etc.
Lmao holy fuk brah u just described me. Pretty sure I have autism
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
No, I'm normal.

Psychiatrists over-diagnose. That's all. People here are just losers. Stop trying to justify if a pseudo-condition.
[hr]
SupremeGentleman said:
D.R. said:
Hard to tell, I have problems relating to people's emotions, I have imbalanced intelligence (like total shit in math, then way better at language), I have a monotone voice and a blank stare people have told me before, I tend to create routines, etc.
Lmao holy fuk brah u just described me. Pretty sure I have autism

The dangers of self diagnosis.
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
Jesus Christ said:
No, I'm normal.

Psychiatrists over-diagnose. That's all. People here are just losers. Stop trying to justify if a pseudo-condition.
Agreed. I'm legit crazy tho.
[hr]
Jesus Christ said:
No, I'm normal.

Psychiatrists over-diagnose. That's all. People here are just losers. Stop trying to justify if a pseudo-condition.
[hr]
SupremeGentleman said:
Lmao holy fuk brah u just described me. Pretty sure I have autism

The dangers of self diagnosis.
I didn't just diagnose myself I've thought I had autism or some shit for about 3 years now.
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
5,103
Reputation
814
everybody is a bit autistic in a way, even the smartest people have a bit of aspie in them. I was once in cicada and anonymous and I thought they were god smart but when I started living in the anonymous and I started gathering knowledge from them, i soon played little tricks on them which they failed easily.
[hr]
to lazy to write and elaborate right now
 
Top