Are you a member of Storm front?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TheTrews

Normie
One of the running gags on here is making reference to so-called Stormfrontcels.

But is anyone on here actually a member of Stormfront?

Darkman

Normie
Stormcels are White Nationalists and white racists in general.. Don't have to post on Stormfront to be a white nationalist.

White God

Normie
Nope.

The main reason I don't like Stormfront is that it is filled with JIDF posting shit like "how do we stop niggers from taking our women?". There is constant race baiting like that coming from cucks, trolls and Jews, making the place almost unreadable. If I were to make a White Nationalist forum I'd ban any negative talk like that. Nationalist communities should be about supporting each other.

SrsCel

Banned
im a stormfront lifetime member

srs

i donate around $100 a month

it goes to keeping jamal locked in the ghetto

killing other niggers

than in the suburbs around normal folk

White God said:
Nope.

The main reason I don't like Stormfront is that it is filled with JIDF posting shit like "how do we stop niggers from taking our women?". There is constant race baiting like that coming from cucks, trolls and Jews, making the place almost unreadable. If I were to make a White Nationalist forum I'd ban any negative talk like that. Nationalist communities should be about supporting each other.
I'm totally opposed to sites like Stormfront, but I do agree with you that forums like that need to be carefully moderated to prevent race baiting, Jew obsession, and whatnot....in order to keep their message of white nationalism on point. Thankfully, they're too stupid and disorganized to do that.

TheTrews

Normie
Sacrificial Lamb said:
White God said:
Nope.

I'm totally opposed to sites like Stormfront, but I do agree with you that forums like that need to be carefully moderated to prevent race baiting, Jew obsession, and whatnot....in order to keep their message of white nationalism on point. Thankfully, they're too stupid and disorganized to do that.

You're twisting his words.

He said race baiting deliberately coming from infiltrating Jews, not an obsession with Jews.