• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

who here has been to good looking loser?

Chadcel

Banned
its somewhat legit, chris was exposed for hiring models but u have to understand filming the perfect interaction is very hard with strangers

alot of the stuff he says, like lowering ur standards, fuck lots of women ur not attracted to boost ur confidence, i agree with.

Foxx

Average Guy
Chadcel said:
its somewhat legit, chris was exposed for hiring models but u have to understand filming the perfect interaction is very hard with strangers

:what:  :cage:

There are no perfect interactions IRL.

Chadcel

Banned
Foxx said:
Chadcel said:

:what:  :cage:

There are no perfect interactions IRL.

but he does say legit things like how average guys need a bish not as gl as him to validate him everyday in order to boost his confidence

he looks like an ethnic meltcel. His face is collapsing like a pizza that was in the oven for 50minutes

I don't believe he has ever fucked a 6+ girl before without paying

ggg

Regular
he looks like an ethnic meltcel. His face is collapsing like a pizza that was in the oven for 50minutes

cage

Funny you should ask this. I just visited the site last night.  Was wondering similar.