Looks_Matter

Normie
Mine is scheduled at the end of August (after a year and a half in braces). I have an underbite and they'll move my lower jaw backward and my upper jaw forward. They will also correct my asymmetry and expand the palate. They said that moving the upper jaw forward will make my cheekbones more pronounced. I hope it's true.

I also want jaw implants because I don't like how narrow is my lower third, but I don't know if they can do it during jaw surgery. 

Can't wait to have it done

lanklet

Coper
I had a Lefort 1 when I turned 19, my lower jaw didn't need any work though

Looks_Matter

Normie
They want to perform a double jaw surgery (instead of simply moving back my lower jaw) because they say my midface is a bit retruded and moving it forward will make me more aesthetically appealing

heilsa

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:
They want to perform a double jaw surgery (instead of simply moving back my lower jaw) because they say my midface is a bit retruded and moving it forward will make me more aesthetically appealing
:clap:

good people

lanklet

Coper
Looks_Matter said:
My doctor was also redpilled.  He considered giving me cheekbone implants during the surgery, but the maxilla advancement ended up being good enough